Wake up call

Melissa's POV:

I tip toed past the Spare room, down the stairs, down the hall and into Anne's room. I giggled evilly until I opened the door to find Anne and Liam cuddled up together. i smirked at blake and lowered my mouth down to her ear. "ANNE! WAKE UP! THE COPS ARE HERE AND ARE ASKING FOR YOU!!!" I screamed making anne and liam jump up alarmed. i heard blake chuckle, "wha?where?" she asked frantically. "nothing i just wanted to scare you i shrugged sitting down in her bad bouncing a little. she narrowed her eyes pointing to the door, "i enjoy my sleep now leave before i do what i did last time you woke me up" she smirked. "what? you cant hit a pregnant lady!" i exclaimed rubbing my belly. she smiled "i know" and giggled before returning to her serious face. "okay shoo i want my sleep" she said. i smiled and hugged blake, "okay well at least i got a funny reaction out of you girly" i winked walking to the kitchen. "Your such and amazing friend liss" blake mumbled sarcastically in my ear hugging me from behind. "i know right?" i said kissing his lips. We just stood there for a moment before my stomach growled, "blake the baby wants food " i said. "let me make you breakfast princess" he spoke gently, "really?" i asked. he nodded and sat me down on a stool in our kitchen. I watched at he made pancakes from the box, and soon we where sitting across from each other eating. i moaned from the pancakes, "these are so good babe!" i exclaimed smiling. "oh babe thank you but save the moaning for the bed room" he winked shoving a pile of pancake in his mouth. i chuckled and winked back. I finished my food and smiled burping lightly, "classy babe really" blake laughed. "hey your stuck with me now" i said wiggling my eyebrows. "im so glad your the girl i got stuck with." he sighed. i giggle and got up taking the dishes away and pecking his lips on my way.

When i got back blake walked up and hugged me tight. "whats the cuddle for?" i asked liking the affection. "nothing" he mumbled kissing me roughly, i laughed into the kiss. "ohh i see now, how..about we.. take this to.. the bedroom?" i asked in between kisses. he nodded and picked me up bridal style walking swiftly up stairs.

We set me gently on the bed pressing kisses down my chest.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

He wrapped his muscular arms around me securely and rubbed my small baby bump humming in happiness. i was about to fall asleep when i heard guys laughing and talking. i looked at blake with a confused look. a guilty look spread across his face and he nuzzled his face into my neck. "what blake?" i asked, "i ugh kinda forgot that the guys where coming over to hang out" he whispered. i sighed, "well lets go meet them then" i giggled. "well if you want me hanging out with you guys" i finished not wanting to intrude. he smiled and kissed my cheek "of course, i gotta show them what they cant have" he said protectively i laughed harder. "blake, ya I'm gonna leave you for one of your friends" i brushed the hair out of his face, "no, mine" he growled childishly hugging me closer. i giggled and got out of his grasp getting some clothes on. i hear a whine when i put on a shirt. "what blake?" i inquire, "wear one of my shirts" he mumbled getting up. i giggled and looked threw his clothes pile picking out a blink182 T-shirt with the sleeves cut of into a muscle tank. i slipped it on along with one of my cami's. i picked up a pair of ripped jeans thinking it would look bad ass. i heard another whine of protest as i looked over to see a shirt and boxer clad blake with a pouty face on. "what now baby?" i asked, "those jeans look perfect on you" he said. "and..?" i asked. "i don't want my friends checking you out!" he exclaimed. i smirked "i doubt they will babe" i said walking over in his shirt and without my jeans on. i grabbed his face and kissed him "love you princess" he mumbled, "love you too leprechaun" i chuckled putting my jeans on. "you should wear my clothes more often" he said looking at me and winking. "i just might" i winked back turning to put on just mascara, and fixing my hair so it doesn't look so wild. "You look perfect" he sighed, i turned around eyeing him. he was wearing a plain white tshirt and jeans and still managed to look like a god. "you look better" i said smiling.

I walked down stairs behind blake and when we reached his friends i stepped beside him smiling. "hey guys this is Melissa, my girlfriend" he said casually. all his friends chuckled to one another. "ohh we know" one said with black hair. "did ya have fun up there buddy?" another asked he had blonde hair. i blushed a deep red they knew what we where doing. i nuzzled my face into blakes chest hiding my beat red cheeks. "yas we heard it all" one said "oh blake!!! oh! yeah!" another acted out laughing at the end. i felt blake chuckle and his hand rub my back. "at least i get action" he countered laughing. a chorus of "ohhhhs" and "buuurns" went around. i looked at the 4 boys including liam . the one with black hair i found was beau, the blonde one was jayk, and the third one had dark brown hair with a eye brow piercing, his name was jai.