4

"I wonder when our first Hogsmeade day is." James said

Remus shrugged. "Ask one of the professors. They'll know."

"I think i'll try to ask Lily to go with me." James smirked

Sirius rolled his eyes. "I betcha 10 galleons that she's already going with Snivellus."

"Don't call Severus that." Liv sighed, put her book on her nightstand, and lay down.

"Why do you care Liv, eh?" James smirked again

"N-No reason." She rolled her eyes and tried to sleep so she didn't have to be involved in this conversation anymore.

"Liv likes Severus." Sirius smirked.

Liv shot up.

"Shut up! I already like someone else, and it isn't Sev." She snapped, and then lay back down

"I'll give you 2 galleons if you tell me who it is." James offered

"Don't bribe me." Liv muttered with her eyes closed.

"Leave her alone guys." Remus demanded

James smirked once again. "What's in it for me?"

"James." Remus demanded once more.

"Fine, fine." He gave in.

When everyone except Remus fell asleep, he woke Liv up.

"Yes?" She asked sleepily

"Do you wanna read that book we've been reading together?" Remus asked, hopeful she would want to.

"Sure." She smiled, and quietly got out of bed. They made it quietly to their common room, and used the tips of their wands for light. They sat on the couch and took turns reading to each other, and laughed quietly went someone stuttered or messed up on a word.

After about 4 chapters, they couldn't do it anymore. They fell asleep on the couch, while the rest of the Marauders were in the dorm.

>the next morning<
"What were you two doing down here?" Sirius snickered

"Reading. But we got tired, so we must've fallen asleep." Remus explained. Liv was still fast asleep on the couch with the book dangling from her hand.

"You sure that's all?" James winked

Remus got up and nudged James. "Dear Godric, James..."

Liv got up after this. "I'm going to get dressed and ask Dumbledore when the first Hogsmeade date is. You all got your permission slips signed, yes?"

They all nodded.

"Good. I'm going to go ask now."

She walked out of the common room, still with the book in her hand. She hadn't even noticed. She ran back really quick to return it to Remus, and made her way to the Great Hall, hoping Dumbledore would be there.

And he was.

"Hello, Liv. Where are your friends? And it's a bit early to come down for breakfast."

"They're in the common room. I came down here to ask when the first Hogsmeade day was." Liv replied

"Oh! It's this saturday, and we only let students with signed permission slips go." Dumbledore replied

"Thank you, Dumbledore." Liv shouted while running back to the common room.

"It's this Saturday." Liv announced

"Are we all just going to go together?" Remus asked

"I'm probably going to go with Logan." Sirius said

"I'm asking Lily."

"WE KNOW, JAMES!" They all shouted

"I'll probably just tag along with James if he doesn't mind." Peter says

Remus shrugs.

"Can I go with you, Moony?"

Remus nodded. "If you want to, yes."

She smiled. "Cool, thanks."

They all kinda did their own thing for an hour before they went down to get breakfast. James was going to ask Lily to Hogsmeade during this time.

He sat down next to her. "Hello, Evans. Wanna go to Hogsmeade with me?"

"I'm sorry James, I'm already going with Sev." Lily smiled.

James wore a sad expression, but when he got up, it turned angry.

He stormed up to Severus, and grabbed him by the collar. "are you trying to take Lily from me?"

Severus slaps his hand away. "I'm her best friend. I just wanted to hang out with her a bit more."

James rolled his eyes. "Yeah, sure."

Liv walked up to the two, and dragged James away. "Sorry about him." Liv mouthed to Severus.

He nods. "It's fine..." He mouthed back.

Lily put on her Slytherin scarf and made her way to the Slytherin table again. Liv smiled at the two. She wished James would leave them alone, though.

"James! I thought I told you to leave Lily alone!" Liv exclaims

He laughs. "What are you, my mother?"

"Sometimes I feel like I have to be! You're constantly picking on people and annoying them. Just give everyone a break for once!" Liv was shouting loudly by now, and she caught every tables' attention.

She stormed out of the Great Hall, and went outside. She sat under the tree she always sat under with the Marauders, and began to relax a bit.

Lily ran after her, and sat down next to her. "I'm sorry about James. I'm sure he's a nuisance."

"I should be the one apologizing. He never leaves you and Sev alone. I'm sorry about that." Liv replies

"It's fine. I hope he stops soon and realizes that I don't like him."

Liv laughs. "It takes him awhile to understand."

Lily smiles. "Anyway, who're you going to Hogsmeade with?"

"Remus. You?"

"Severus."

Liv smiled. "That's good."

Lily nods. "Yeah. It is. We've been good friends for quite awhile now."

"I just wish James would get out of the way." Liv sighed. "I feel so embarrassed around him sometimes."

Lily laughed. "I know how you feel."

"He's still a really good friend, but he can really get on your nerves." Liv laughed as well

"I see that."

The tone in Lily's voice made it obvious. Liv didn't know if she should laugh, or be embarrassed.

"Well, Im going back inside. Wanna come sit with me and Sev?"

Liv's eyes lit up. "Y-Yeah!"

Lily gently grabbed her hand. "Great! Cmon!"

A/N
this one's a bit of a filler, I do apologize about that.

Anyway, the next chapter is going to be Sev/Lily/Liv.

Feedback is always appreciated.

~Liv