13

Liv only laughed at her brother's theory. "You're ridiculous, but never this ridiculous."

"But Liv, the signs are present! I was so sure I saw him with a Dark Mark the other day when he was washing his hands in the bathroom ." Lucius assured his sister, who still wasn't going to buy it.

"Do you know how dumb that sounds?" Liv whisper shouts. Lucius puts a finger to her mouth.

"Shhhh!" He scolded. Ray just watched the two of them from afar, worried for her new friend. She had no idea that they're siblings, so she figured Lucius was just giving her a hard time. Liv and Lucius didn't really tell people they were related. Not because they were ashamed of each other; it just never came up in conversations.

"Or what?"

"Or Sev's secret will be out!"

"Why do you care? You love starting drama." Liv frowns.

"This is a very serious matter, Olivia." Lucius says. Liv pouts when he uses her real name. When he does this, which is rarely, he means business.

"Whatever. Can we talk later? When you have proof?" Liv asked irritably.

Lucius shrugged, and Liv walked off. He sighed and walked away. 'She never listens to me!' he thought, sighing.

"What was that about? Are you okay? Did he hurt you???!" Ray asked worriedly.

"Calm down Ray, he's just being the idiot he is." Liv grinned, rolling her eyes a bit. They finished their butterbeers and started to head back to the castle grounds, walking towards the common room. 

Ray laughed and said the password, and they entered the common room. Remus and Sirius were in mid-conversation when the two of them walked in.

"How was the butterbeer?" Sirius asked, making room on the couch for the two of them.

"It was fun!" Liv smiled.

"Yeah, Liv and I hit it off pretty fast." Ray added, smiling as well.

"Great! I'm so glad to hear that." Remus exclaimed.

Sirius yawned. "What time is it?"

"Mm...9:00. That's early for you Sirius." Remus points out.

"Not when you pulled an all nighter the night before." Sirius adds, yawning once again and sleepily walking to the dorms.

"I'm going to head up there too. Goodnight Ray, goodnight Remus!" Liv smiled and caught up to Sirius.

"Oh, hey." Sirius said tiredly.

"Hey!" Liv smiled. "We're almost there, not to worry."

Sirius modded, and Liv opened the door for him. He smiled sleepily and walked in, falling onto his bed, which startled an asleep James.

"What in the bloody hell?" James mumbled, then went back to sleep. Liv smiled a bit and got into her bed.

"Liv," Sirius whispered.

"Yes?"

"Wanna lay with me?"

"Sure."

Liv crawled into bed with Sirius, looking at him. "Do you really like me?"

"Why would you ask that?"

"Do you?"

"Why are you aski—"

"Sirius..."

Sirius kept silent and shut his eyes. Liv sighed and went back to her own bed, silently crying herself to sleep.

Lucius may have been right.