7

Liv ran back up to the dorm that she stayed in with the Marauders. Everyone but Sirius was asleep.

He smirked. "Were you with Snivellus?"

"Yeah, we just talked for awhile." Liv replied innocently. It was the truth though, if only Sirius would believe her.

"Mmmhmm sure." Sirius giggled

Liv rolled her eyes and got in bed. 'Goddammit Black, I like James.' She thought to herself before she went to sleep.

Plot twist, right? It seemed like Liv likes Remus, but she only saw him as a brother. The reason Liv kept apologizing to Lily and Sev for James' behavior is because she likes James.

>The next morning<

Liv was woken up by the smell of chocolate. She opened her eyes and saw James sitting on his bed, eating chocolate frogs. There were ten of them and two left. Liv shot out of bed and went to James.

"GIVE ME ONE!" Liv said excitedly

"Isn't it too early to have a sugar rush?" James teased and handed her a frog.

"Why didn't you ask yourself that?" Liv shot a joke back to him, making him smile.

"Thank Godric it's still Sunday." James says, smiling some more.

"I agree. I need one more day to just relax and hang out with the best people in the world." Liv says, smiling wide.

"I'm hoping that's us?"

"No, it's Bellatrix and Narcissa." She jokes. "Yes it's you guys!"

James sighed of relief, laughing slightly. "Anything you wanna do today?"

"Not really, no. You?" Liv replies

"Just see what Lily's doing."

Liv groaned loudly, waking Sirius and Remus up. "Is that all you care about? Lily Evans, a girl who doesn't even want your friendship, let alone a relationship?!" Liv snaps and storms out of the dorm, walking to the Great Hall.

"Dear Merlin, what's with her?" Sirius laughs.

"She's tired of you trying to get Lily, James." Remus states.

"But why?" James asks.

"Maybe she likes you," Sirius smirks

"I doubt it. I think she just feels bad for Lily." Remus argues

"I'll bet you 5 galleons she likes him."

"Fine." Remus huffs. They both take out 5 galleons, handing them to James.

"Winner gets to keep all of them." Sirius says.

"Deal." Remus smiled.

"Whatever. I'm just gonna find Liv and ask what's with her." James laughs and walks out of the dorm, to the Great Hall. He found Liv sitting at the end of the Ravenclaw table, which he found strange because even though she was in Ravenclaw, she sat at the Gryffindor table. She was poking her food. James walked up to her and sat with her. 

"Liv...What's up?" James asks softly. Liv looks at him.

"It's nothing, James. Sorry for overreacting." Liv lies and fake-smiles, continuing to poke her food.

"Oh, okay." James smiled a little and looked at his feet. Then Liv did something unexpected. She forced her arms around James. "L-Liv?"

"What?" Liv mumbled into his chest as she hugged him.

"Sirius says you like me. Do you?"

Liv gasps, quickly escaping from the hug and dashing outside of the Great Hall and to the astronomy tower, where Professor Trelawney, one of her favorite professors, always was.

"Whoa, Livie, what is going on dearie?" She asks the poor girl who was out of breath and sweating. 

"James suspects I like him and it may be true but what if it screws up our friendship." Liv said all in one breath.

"Deep breaths, child. Slowly walk over to my crystal ball." Trelawney ordered. Liv obeyed, walking up to the crystal ball and slowly catching her breath.

"Good girl. now look in it." Trelwney demands, so Liv looked into the crystal ball. She saw her and James hugging tightly, kissing after.

"That's too good to be true." Liv sighs

"I thought you believe in Divination?"

"You're right, Professor. I need to believe!" Liv smiled wide. "Thanks!" She ran out of the classroom eagerly, and back to the common room. Sirius, Remus, Peter, and James looked at her.

"Hey..." Liv waved awkwardly.

a/n

ohohoho cliffhanger :P