40

The next day had come by sooner than the Marauders knew it. That meant, it would be time for drinks. Liv didn't plan on drinking though. And she didn't think Remus or Peter would either, which was fine! It took that many people to take care of a drunk Sirius and James...

Liv put on a knee length strapless black dress, which was flowy and a bit lacy. She then proceeded to put on some purple lipstick and eyeshadow to go with it. She then was ready.

James and Sirius were already at the bar, and Peter had to run a quick errand beforehand. So Remus and Liv walked together.

"You look great," Remus smiled at Liv.

"Thanks Moony!" she smiled.

He opened his mouth to say something else, but nothing but a sigh came out.

Once they arrived in the bar, James whooped and Sirius cat-called. Liv blushed a bit. She sat in between James and Peter.

"I know you don't drink, so I got you a milkshake," James beamed. "It's cookie dough. Your favorite."

Just a simple act like this made Liv fall even harder for James. "Thank you!" she smiled widely and took a sip of her milkshake happily. She raised her glass. "To the Marauders!"

The rest of them raised their glasses as well. "To the Marauders!" they said in unison, then taking sips of their drinks.

Liv turned to James. "I'm so glad we're all here right now, and together, and happy."

"Me too," James smiled at her. He then reached to hold her hand over the table. Liv let him, trying not to look at their hands. It was clear James was doing the same thing. "Hey, I know there's a big Charms exam at the end of the week. But I was wondering if we could destress after, maybe go to dinner, the two of us..."

Liv smirked. "Are you asking me out on a date?"

"Yeah," James smirked back.

"Then yes. Pick me up around 8." she smiled and took another sip of her milkshake. She couldn't be happier right now. Her friends were reunited, she got a date with James. Life finally treated everyone right, it just took some time.

James smiled happily, and when Liv turned away to talk to Sirius for a bit, James did a little happy dance.

Just as Sirius was about to tease Liv about something, Lucius runs into the bar. "LIV!" he yells, panting.

Liv turned to see her brother and then she stood up. "Lucius? What's the matter?"

James grumbled. "Always here right on time to ruin a fun night."

Lucius ran up to Liv, panting even more. "It's-It's Severus!"

"Severus?" Liv repeated. "What's going on?"

"I saw him! With the Dark Lord!" Lucius yelled. Liv gasped.

"Lucius! Shhh!!!" She warned. "That is not something you yell in a room full of people! Unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless you're trying to cause drama like you always do," Liv spat. "Let me and my friends have a fun, peaceful night."

"But I'm speaking the truth!" Lucius pleaded. "He was being given a Dark Mark."

"Don't be ridiculous Lucius," She said. "Maybe it was someone else. Or maybe you want to believe it so much that you're starting to see things."