4

I held the baby as David sat down in a chair backstage. He lit a cigarette. "This is wonderful." He exclaimed happily smiling. I handed over the baby as he cooed and smiled at her. Anyone could tell just by looking at him, deep in his eyes, that he loved his child. I looked down at the shiny ring on my finger before he handed me Roslyn back. He kissed me hard in the mouth and wrapped and arm around my waist thinly before turning to the baby and kissing the top of her blond head. David let go off me and ran back onto the stage where he became Ziggy stardust once again.

I looked at the baby and took her into David's changing room and sat her down on the play mat. I sang along to his music and swayed to the beat. I glanced around the corner of the door once and a while to see David singing and dancing on the stage.

David quick walked in, lit a cigarette and sat in a chair backwards. He looked at me intently with the hint of a smirk on his face. "I love you, woman." He said. I laughed at him and got his next costume off the hooks.

He stubbed out the cigarette and let me help him into his next segment of clothes. I handed him a bottle of water and he kissed me before he set the water down and running back onto the stage. He came back not two seconds later and picked up the baby motioning me to follow him.

I followed him onto the stage and thousands of people clapped and cheered. He walked over to the microphone and handed me Roslyn-Charlotte. I kissed the baby as David began to speak. "This is My fiancé Ilse and my baby girl Roslyn," He put his hand on my stomach. "And our child to be." He smiled at me. "I would like to dedicate this song to them." The music started playing as David sat cross legged on the stage floor, I followed.

He sang to me and the baby in his sweet voice smiling the whole time. The crowd cheered and cheered for us. And got quiet at sometimes. At some point they were waving lighters, lighting up the whole stadium.

When the song was over, David stood up and wished the crowd goodnight. We walked into his changing room and he took a shower while me and Roslyn played on the floor. He sang in the shower, sweetly and stepped out with a towel around his waist and his hair all messed up.

I stood up from the floor and walked over to him. "I love you, David Jones." I said, he pulled me in close to him, the water he had not yet dried off getting my clothes wet, and kissed me.

"I love you too, Ilse Jones." He replied. "More than anything."