5

6 months after I announced that I was pregnant... again, our wedding day arrived. My stomach was huge and Roslyn-Charlotte just turned 1 the week before. My baby definitely grew up too fast.

          David walked up behind me and kissed my jawline. "Davy!!" I whined. "You're not supposed to see me." He chuckled and zipped up my dress. Then he put my nicely curled hair into a bun. "David. David, you don't have to help me."

          I knelt down and had Ros step into her flower girl dress. Her beautiful blond hair almost to her shoulders. I clipped the purple flower matching my bouquet. I kissed her nose as she turned and wobbled to the couch in out dressing room.

           David applied mascara to his own face before helping me put some on. He knelt down level to my stomach. "Hello Maureen. Me and mommy are about to get married, and I'm three short months, you will be born." He kissed my stomach.

          "No, no! I show you how ta kiss Maureen!" Ros said, slipping off the couch and wobbling towards me. David moved out of the way and let Ros get to my huge belly. She rested her little hands on either side of her face on my stomach and leaned in putting her small lips on my stomach. She looked up at me and smiled broadly, raising her arms to David to pick her up.

          "Ok it's almost time, I'm going to put Ros in her spot." He kissed the top of my head. "I'll see you soon, my love." He winked at me and left the room with our daughter. My dad walked in right after David left and hooked his arm in mine.

***

          "Ilse Williams, do you take David Jones to be your husband."

          "I do." I smiled at David and he smiled back.

          "David Jones, do you take Ilse Williams to be your wife?"

          "I do." He said.

          "You may kiss the-" David swooped me up and kissed me hard on the lips. "I love you." He whispered. "And I know we can't do anything fun tonight, but I'll make it up to you." He winked and we walked passed our family's as they clapped and cheered at us.

***

          We danced as the night went on. We danced with Roslyn-Charlotte, we danced together. My friends from school danced with us and Ros too. David slow danced with me to Sinatra. His big hands rested on my lower back and sent tingles up my back.

          He picked up Ros and wrapped his other arm around my lower back again. I rested my head on his shoulder as everyone cooed at us. I looked up at him. "I am so happy." I said. "So truly happy."