16

I was basically shaking with excitement while we waited for the plane to arrive. It was just me and David once again. No kids, no parents. I smiled and threw myself at David.

          That plane arrived and we bordered, first class, David's treat. "If we're going to travel, we are going to travel right." He said. He held my hand when we took off and when we landed and got to Florida in to time.

          I bounced in my seat as David drove us to the house we would be staying in. It took my breath away when I saw there was a pool. "Oh David" I exclaimed.

          "Only the best for my baby-love." He kissed my head and walked by me with our luggage. "What do you want to do?" David asked.

"Everything." I whispered back. I grinned like a little kid. "Lets go to universal!" I shouted, the first thing that came to my mind. I always was a Harry Potter fan.

          But before that I passed out on the couch and didn't wake up until 2 p.m. I woke up from the soft kiss of David as he pulled my outside and to the car. "Where are we going?" I asked.

          "It's a surprise." He answered, grinning at me. I watched out of the window as the beautiful trees passed and the huge houses came into vision.

          David pulled down a road and stopped in front of an old, run down mansion with a gate separating it from the rest of the world. "David, what..." I trailed off.

          "This is our house." He said before I could finish. I burst out laughing.

          "David, you're kidding." I said. "This house is about to fall down." I gazed out at it.

          "I want to fix this house up and live in it with you and the girls. We could get a nanny and spend more time together. Florida is a big place and I could get shows all over the place." He started to get out of the car. "Please just give it a chance." I sighed and bit my lip.

          "Okay David, if you say so." I got out and me and David pushed open the gate. We slowly walked up to the front door as I hastily made plans for the yard.

          I walked up the dirty marble steps and pulled the door open. Despite being dirty on the inside, it was a beautiful house. The grand staircase was built around a beautiful glass chandelier. I gasped and leaned into David.

          We climbed the stairs together and checked out all of the rooms on the second and third floor. "There's a basement and a ballroom too. And a pool outside."

          "David, we need to get started on this house right away!" I exclaimed. "It has so much potential if only we cleaned it and added some furniture." He chucked.

          "There is a used furniture store that we can go to. It's almost brand new because people sell them like new." He said.

          Ok help me take down the curtains and empty the closets, we need to find a laundry mat."

***

          I stood on a chair and put up the last of the curtains that we had while David made the beds. After 12 hours of work, the inside of the house was almost ready to live in. I jumped off of the chair. "Tomorrow we can hire some people to paint and we can get flowers for the yard and clean the pool and tennis court..." I rambled on.

          "We can make some calls tonight to some places, but for now, we need to get home and eat something. I'm starving."

          David drove us home as the clock in the car read 2 am. I rested my head on the window and fell asleep.