3| Besties and Bullies

Dedicated to:anuragb0109

Thank you so very much for the votes and amazing comments! XD Please keep supporting like this :)

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

"Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more"

~Pinterest

Claire's POV

My shoes glided across the hall full of teenagers. My best friend, Logan, stuck close besides me as we trudged towards our chemistry class.

"Are you sure we've completed everything?" I lifted my face to look at Logan.

"Yes, Cookie Jar, we have" he smiled cheekily down at me.

Exhausted asking him to stop calling me 'cookie jar', I let it go and focused on the bigger things in life.

"Did we finish the math homework?" I asked, imagining our math teacher's twisted face in my head.

"It's done" he said as he dodged the guy who was skateboarding down the hallway.

"Remember we had to research on the theory of evolution?"

"That's done too"

"What about the physics project?"

"Done and submitted" Logan replied through gritted teeth.

"How about-"

"Claire!" he cut me off, pausing and standing in front of me. He placed both his hands on my shoulders and shook me "Take a chill pill. Pull yourself together. We've completed all our assignments"

I pouted in response "I get scared, okay?"

"Oh fuck" he muttered out of the blue, his bright blue eyes were fixated on something behind me "Here she comes"

It didn't require a genius to realize who this 'she' was. I tried to make a run for it but I was too late – she had seen me.

Venetia Gray had seen me.

I gulped and turned around to face her. There she was, stomping down the hallway towards us in her high heels. Her bright red hair flew flawlessly behind her and the students around shifted out of her way as she flicked her hair.

Her so called 'friends', as usual, followed her everywhere she went. That's because Venetia wasn't just a random girl around here, she was the Queen Bee and the hottest girl of Whitney High.

 That's because Venetia wasn't just a random girl around here, she was the Queen Bee and the hottest girl of Whitney High

All the guys swooned at the sight of her, in a good way of course and every girl died to be her friend. Even though Venetia looked like a striking personality, she was equally a bitch; you wouldn't want to mess with her.