7| Boyfriends and Bikers

Dedicated to:iiNoxxii

Thank you for being such and amazing and loyal reader!

Do check out her amazing works guys, she has written two of my favorite books on wattpad and is one of the best writers out there!

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

"When I first met you, I honestly didn't know you were going to be this important to me"

~Pinterest

Claire's POV

The entire cafeteria was shooting glances at us; I could hear the intense drumming of my heart as a few people smiled as they walked past me with their trays.

Now they're smiling at me, eh?

I wasn't used to being the limelight of anything and it was downright awkward. If I did something cheesy right now, everyone would see it. I wondered how the famous people dealt with all this attention.

I stole a glance at Logan who was evidently shaken by the events that happened a few minutes ago. Maybe some fresh air would help?

I nudged at his arm; his head instantly turned toward me "Let's get out of here" I smiled. He got the meaning behind my words and got off the table. I followed him out of the cafeteria, cautiously clutching at his arm.

We strolled down the halls to wherever Logan was taking us and I could feel an unwelcome aura of uneasiness in the air. Logan was right – the awkwardness was too much to handle, I was feeling embarrassed even to hold his hand.

"Why is everyone acting so dramatic all of a sudden?" Logan half-whispered, leaning down towards me "I mean, no one gave a shit about us before and now..."

"I feel like we're famous" I shrugged, widening my eyes in response "Maybe Venetia was right. Nobody knows our names but they know that we exist"

"This is ridiculous! Why did I ever agree to do this? This is plain idiocy!" Logan groaned in frustration, lifting his chin up.

Something about his tone pierced me right in the heart like a dagger. Was he embarrassed to be seen with me?

I opened my mouth to argue but stopped instantaneously when my vision filled with the sight of Dylan Summers standing a few feet away. As usual, my mind disconnected from the present the moment I stared into his delicious eyes.

And he stared back.

And he started walking towards us.

I blinked continuously to make out if it was us he was approaching. My hold on Logan's arm tightened instinctively. Logan didn't seem to notice him coming and he kept on walking and ranting about how stupid everybody was.

"Forget the fame Claire, we'll get out of here in one year" he continued muttering while my eyes were fixated on Dylan's "And moreover, who're they to-"

He abruptly stopped when Dylan was right in front of us, eyeing us intently. He was grinning mischievously and there was humour in his eyes.

"So you guys are a couple now?" Dylan raised an eyebrow "Congratulations. You two were meant for eachother"

I narrowed my eyes at him trying to decipher the meaning of his statements. Was he serious? Or was he sarcastic? His expression was void, unpredictable. His words dived into the deeper dimensions of my mind, circling frenziedly.