18| Regrets and Rewards

Dedicated to:GalacticIsAFairyTail

Thanks for being a sweet heart and voting on every chapter!

A very big thanks to iiNoxxii for this beautiful cover! I'm blown away <<<333 Thank you so much!! XD

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

"Don't worry when I fight you, worry when I stop because it means there's nothing left for us to fight for"

~Pinterest

Announcement

A good news guys: I've decided to update twice a week now. Yes, twice a week. I've fixed my schedule up and now I'll update on Saturday/ Sunday and Wednesday. The reason being, I want to complete this book before April. I'm sorry I can't add more than 2000 words in a chapter cause I'm kinda busy so instead, I decided this new schedule. Thank you for the love! ^^

Claire's POV

These damn regrets.

I was torn and destructed by the world around me before, my heart used to wonder where my true happiness lied.

I thought I was being attacked by the jagged thorns, destroying every little part of me, but I never realized that I forgot to look up and see that elegant red flower above the thorns that made me strong, gave me hope.

I was so consumed with grief that I never saw that from a different perspective, I was equally happy.

These damn regrets.

Before, I never knew I was capable of making such stupid decisions and now I regret every little aspect of my existence.

Kissing Dylan was the most stupid decision I had ever made in my life and it hit me after I had done it. It had deeply hurt the person I actually cared for.

Dylan was surprised of course but he seemed impressed too. I had done what a thousands of girls fantasised to do – but there wasn't even a hint of glee in my heart, none.

Logan was broken. At that instant, I didn't care how much he had hurt me. The only thing that was tugging me roughly from every side was that I had hurt him.

Every freaking time my mind would make a stern decision to go upto him and fix things. Somehow, it always added fuels to flames.

But not this time.

I would fix it this time.

I was tired. I was tired of pretending that I don't give a shit. I was tired of pretending that it doesn't ache. I was tired of showing how strong my heart was, but it really wasn't. I was weak – weak in front of him.