24| Tensions and Temptations

Dedicated to:lovaticxoxo23

Thank you so much for being an awesome reader, commenter and voter! Your comments always make my day! XO

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

"I am addicted to the way I feel when I think of you"

~Pinterest

Claire's POV

The sunlight peeks through my close eyelids, coaxing them open. When my eyes fluttered, I found a warm ray from the sun soothingly caressing my face. The birds sing a charming melody outside and the soothing blue of the morning sky comes into view. I smile and stretch on the cozy surface of a bed I was sleeping on.

And suddenly, it started to feel as if all my internal organs were going to come out of my mouth.

My stomach lurched and gurgled and I slapped my hand over my mouth to prevent myself from throwing up on the spot.

There began a crushing pain in my head. Normally, a particular part of the head would hurt – but no, my entire head felt like someone was angrily hammering it from the inside.

I tried to sit up, my hands still clasping my mouth. And hung my legs on the side of the bed and took in my surroundings.

A headache came in a pattern, sometimes it would pain less and in others, it squashed my head so I almost whimpered; it caused blurry black spots to interfere my vision.

I was in a bedroom, a bedroom that I've been to a lot of times in fact.

What the hell happened last night?

One head-throb later, my eyes widened when it struck me – I went on a date with Dylan to a party. And I got drunk. Well, that explains a headache and nausea, but I couldn't figure out what I was doing in a bedroom.

And then I turned around and to my surprise – with only a pillow separating us, I saw Logan Walker sleeping beside me!

I shrieked loudly and jumped off the bed.

The shriek woke him suddenly and he almost fell off the bed.

Gathering support of the nearby side table, he gained his balance and looked at me – horrified.

"What the fuck, Claire?" he bellowed "You scared the shit out of me!"

My head throbbed painfully and through it, I yelled back "I scared you? I scared...you? Are you kidding me? What the hell am I doing in bed with you?"

He groaned loudly and angrily before flopping back on the bed. He covered his face with his hands and muttered something under his breath.

"Logan Walker!" I yelled again but this time, I gagged to prevent myself from barfing. He sensed this and made a disgusted expression before he pointed towards the bathroom door.

"No!" I pointed back at him, fuming "I am not going anywhere before you tell me what's happening"

"Fine!" he held his hands up and sat up on the bed "But don't ruin my carpet"

I was starting to feel dizzy and I clutched the desk chair nearby so I don't fall if my knees give up.

He started "Last night, when you went with Dylan to this party, I followed you guys all the way–"

"You what?"

"Just let me finish!" he grunted "So, you started drinking a lot and you guys ended up making out with eachother"