♡| Epilogue

Claire's POV

My thumb swiped my luminous cell phone screen, my eyes intensely captivated by the bright orange and white colour that now filled my vision. My gaze was locked on the words 'Start Reading' but there was still an obstacle barricading my desires.

I looked over at Logan who was sitting at his desk zealously working on his to-do list which he had made to make sure we were all set and ready for our trip to Cambridge, Massachusetts. He was completely hyped about it, afterall, we had been dreaming about it for more than four years.

Meanwhile, my attention was glued on something else. I trotted over to him and pouted "Can I disturb you?"

He sighed, looking up "What happened now?"

Teasingly, I turned his ergonomic chair towards me and sat on his lap, petting his hair "I want to sign into wattpad. Will you suggest me a good username?"

"Seriously, Claire?" he chuckled with humiliation "Do you even remember that our flight is tomorrow morning? In fact, do you realize that our dreams are finally going to come true?!"

"Um...I thought of a username but I needed your opinion" I uttered, deliberately ignoring his question "How about 'The Euphoric Writer'?"

He stared at me, smiling, but exceedingly annoyed at the same time. Even though he knew I was as excited about this as he was, he hated the fact that I teased him all the time. After a while, he said "That's lame"

"No it's not! Shut up" I signed into wattpad and was immediately greeted with numerous, vivid books. Hastily, I clicked on 'create' "I'm going to name my story 'My Pretend Boyfriend'"

Logan's body went stiff when I said that. Leaning up, he looked into my cell phone screen from behind my shoulder "Claire...what the hell are you up to?"

"I'm going to write the story of us!"

His face went pale with horror and he coughed "Stop hinting Taylor Swift please, I hate her. And moreover, you're about to write a story about two nerds who pretend to date each other to seek attention. I highly doubt anyone will read that"

"Okay fine! We all know you're an awesome writer, Mr. Walker. Now cut it, will you? I hate you so much" I groaned and got off of him but he caught my arm pulling me back to him "Let me go!"

He wrapped his arms around me and as much as I wanted to stay mad at him for roasting my story idea, I also wanted him to hold me. After a long time of struggling against his grip, I gave up and let him embrace me.

We remained like that for while. His hands sifted through my hair, combing my blonde locks while my hand rested on his chest feeling his heart beat. He kissed my hair. I asked him "How's your wound?" but it came out as a mere whisper.

I felt him smile as he placed a kiss on my cheeks, as if aware of the kind of effect he had on me. He whispered back, perfectly matching the nuance in my tone "It's very good. I can go back to doing heavy workouts now"

Turning my head towards him, I touched my forehead to his, ardently leering into his eyes, that deep abyss of bluish-green that never failed to soften my heart "Logan...finally"

He smiled, tightening his strong arms around me. I adored how possessive he was of me. He made me feel special in a way everyone failed to. I kissed him, gripping his face intently, pulling his luscious blonde hair forcefully. His hand rested on my thighs, making butterflies rage disaster in the pit of my stomach.

Just then, Logan's father entered the room abruptly, saw us and immediately closed the door again.

Horrified, I hopped off of Logan's lap while he rubbed his temple muttering "Oh God"