35| Honesty and Him

Dedicated to:@All_That_Jaz

Thanks a tonne for always voting and following this story! I highly appreciate your support :)

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

"At your worst, you're the best. I don't want another version, no

Hard to love, hard to trust but don't change

Don't be a better person for me"

~'Dark Side' by Phoebe Ryan (I felt this song really went well with this chapter :) check it out in the media box!)

Claire's POV

The feeling of his soft lips on mine extinguished the fire of hopelessness in my heart. It felt like the right thing to do. No regrets.

We snickered as we pulled back again. His long blonde wisps of hair fell negligently over his eyes, tickling my forehead as he rested his on mine. His head tilted right to place a kiss on my cheek "Please come with me" he whispered.

"Yes" I nodded.

He backed away from the wall while I stepped off his shoes, instantaneously, he became taller than me. Through my peripheral vision, I felt something move.

Both Logan and I turned towards it and we were greeted with a cop standing a few feet from us, his brawny arms crossing his chest sternly. His lips twisted into a frown "Now I'm not saying PDAs are wrong but you shouldn't do it in the middle of the street either"

Logan freaked out; the attractive rosiness of his face caused me to suppress the laughter that elicited from me.

I bit my lower lip to prevent causing a scene while Logan said "We'll go now"

When we were comfortably seated in the car, I started laughing. Logan continued to blush "My first perfect kiss and we were confronted by a cop"

"That's okay Logan, it was fun!"

His gaze locked on me, the corners of his lips twitching into a smile. He took my hand in his, interlacing his fingers with mine, and placed a kiss on the back "I'll show you how fun I am...later"

I felt hot all over when his eyes directed back towards the road and he smirked, starting the car.

I had never faced this side of Logan. Never. But I kind of liked it "You know? You're really good kisser"

He blinked several times without looking at me "Oh c'mon Cookie Jar, we just kissed and you're already feeling impulsive?"

I began to slap his arm with both hands.

He tried to dodge it, laughing, he bellowed "You're gonna get us both killed!"

"You're a pervert"

"Judge me after you read the scenes in my book"

Oh yeah, his book. According to Natalie, he had some pretty hot scenes in there "No thanks, I'll pass"

"Says the girl who reads erotica"

My jaw dropped and I avoided the urge to butterfly kick him on his face "I don't read erotica!"

He joked all the way to his house about how horribly pale I had become when he said that and how he was suspicious that I do cheesy things when I'm alone. I was so wrong about him being a pervert...he was actually a big pervert.

We entered his garage and he parked his car in the garage. Even his garage was bigger than my room.

I admired the expensive looking new car, circling around it, after I hopped off "Where's your old car, Logan?"