32| Venetia and Vengeance

Dedicated to:Sonalcutie

Thank you so so very much for these amazing comments and votes and PMs!! You make me appreciate my existance XDXDXD

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

"The prettiest smile hides the deepest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears. And the kindest hearts have felt the most pain"

~Amazonaws.com

For the first time, introducing:

Dylan's POV

After receiving detention for brutally fighting with the ultimate asshole Cade Nickerson, I sauntered ragingly down the empty school corridors to reach the exit as fast as possible.

That was when I heard voices that stopped me in my tracks.

Dubiously, I whirled around and carefully hid behind the lockers to take a peek at what was happening.

My vision was greeted with Natalie in her bright crimson cheerleading uniform, Venetia and...Claire.

My gut throbbed with the thought of facing Claire again. I had been trying to run into her accidently somewhere and to apologize to her for everything that happened that night. My mom had stopped me from going to school, worrying that the little punch, that Claire's boyfriend had given me, would hurt.

Their voices sounded harsh as Venetia glared furiously into their eyes.

"Do you realize the kind of trouble you guys are into?" she gritted her teeth "You destroyed a thousand dollars worth of products!"

"Yeah I guess we did" Natalie replied casually, all the while examining her nails "Whatcha gonna 'bout it?"

"Complain your asses off to Principal Bullard!"

"Oh you might not wanna do that" Claire smirked at her, placing her hands on her waist. I wondered briefly since when she started possessing the mettle to act so confident "Natalie? Remember the time when she was bullying Nina? Didn't you video tape that?"

"Oh yes!" Natalie snapped her fingers together as they watched Venetia's facade go pale with horror "What about the time she made out with Cade in the locker room?"

Claire's smile broadened "Yes that is definitely there in my gallery! And remember there were CCTVs installed in the corridors? They must've captured Cade and her breaking into my locker and ruining my notes? Aren't I right?"

"You are so right, sister" Natalie draped her arm across Claire's shoulder "So Venetiasshole, you might not want to get yourself in trouble because...they'll definitely punish you for your crimes"

Venetia pursed her mouth, lips trembling with anger as redness began to creep up her necks and invading her face. She controlled herself from hitting them by clenching her fists.

My heart squeezed with pain.

Natalie gave her a flying kiss and gestured her to walk away.

Venetia growled loudly, gritting her teeth together. She turned in her heels and stomped away from the scenes, the clicking of her heels clamoring noisily in the corridor.

That was enough. I couldn't let this happen.

I walked out of my cover and apologetically ambled towards the two triumphant girls cheerfully high-fiving each other.

"Claire?" I asked, drawing her attention.

The instant her eyes met with mine, petrified, she eyed me like she wanted to pull my soul out of my body. She whipped her head away from me and started to run.