A Vampire's Mate

A Vampire's Mate

Chapter 1

Aria's POV

"Ooh! Lets go in here!" Emilee says and drags me into the store. We had been shopping nonstop for about 7 hours. I was about to pull my hair out. Emilee is my best friend but I swear to God if this isn't the last store we go in, I will choke her.

"This is cute." She says and hands me a dress that is so tight and short, it should be illegal to wear it. I shake my head and throw it back to her.

"Come on! It looks so cute!" I shake my head firmly and she sighs, putting it back. She pulls out a purple shirt and some shorts. She looks towards me.

"Ugh, fine." I grab the outfit out of her hands and go to the dressing room to put it on. She'll make me get it anyways so I don't think it really matters whether I like it or not.

I take it off and walk back to her. I hand her the outfit, giving in. "Yay!" She buys it and is about to drag me to another store. I dig my heels in, stopping her.

"I don't think so." Instead, I drag her out of the mall.

I get out of the car when she parks by my house. "Are you sure you don't want to come in?" I ask.

"Nah. I'm going to go meet the bf." She says and drives away. I walk up to my house and unlock the door.

I put my clothes away and fall back onto my bed. I'm about to go to sleep when I hear my stepmother yell.

"Aria, get your ass down here right now!" I jump up and walk down the steps to my stepmother.

"Leah says that you slept with your teacher." My mouth is agape and my eyes widen. Leah is my stepsister and I swear to God she's the biggest slut in the school.

"That's not true. All of our teachers are like, 50 years old!" I exclaim and she just glares at me.

She grabs my hair, yanking my head back and I let out a whimper. "I'll give you one more chance to tell me the truth..."

"I am telling the truth! Why would I sle-" Before I can finish, she slaps me so hard my head flies back.

"You're lying. You're grounded until I tell you otherwise." She pushes me and walks away. I walk up the steps and fling myself onto my bed and cry into my pillow.

I wish my mom were here. She would never lay her hand on me like that. I just miss her so much. I hear my phone go off from a text.

Emilee: don't forget...party's @ 9

Aria: oh crap! i forgot im sorry...but i got grounded

Emilee: no ur goin to the party grounded or not

Aria: ugh i will be there...

Emilee: oh i know u will ;)

I hear something hit my window. I get up and look out to see...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? Was it good or bad? Let me know! ;)

Vote!

Comment!

Fan!

I love you, stay strong, stay perfect, you're worth it.

-Haley