THE VERY START

"Honey wake up" My mom called out while slowly tugging on my sheets. I let out a groan and buried my face deeper into my pillows. "Why do you have to be so challenging" she mumbled and I heard my curtains opening.

"Get up, today is a big day for all of us!" She exclaimed happily before walking out of my room.

Oh yeah that's right today's the big day that Pack all over the world come together after every four years. I threw my sheets of my bed and lazily walked over to my bathroom.

I cringed at the sight of my hair, where I'm sure that birds would have mistaken as a nest. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair with my favourite scented vanilla and strawberry shampoo and finishing it off with also my favourite coconut body wash.

I hopped out and quickly picked out my outfit today. I throw on my undergarments before adding on my sweatpants and a white t-shirt, I let my wet hair hang loosely so that it could dry.

I made my way downstairs and saw people coming in and out. I rolled my eyes and made my way over to my father, that was busy on phone.

He hang up before I got to him "Good morning pumpkin" he greeted and embraced me into a tight hug "Hey daddy" I greeted back happily.

"So, excited for tonight?" He cheerfully asked "Uh not really" I responded. "Oh cheer up darling, soon you'll be doing what I'm doing" He said while looking at me.

"Exactly, you'll be the next Alpha" My mom joined in with my dad while joining their hands together.

"I knowwww" I whined telling them to stop. Both of my parents chuckled "Who knows maybe you'll meet your mate tonight" My mom suggested while my dad shakes his head "No one is taking my little girl away from me" He mumbled.

"Alpha Ben, Luna and Acacia" uncle Jimmy greeted as he bowed his head, oh and he's also my dads beta "The Alpha of Blue Blood have arrived and his family" he informed.

"Uh Lead the way Jimmy" My dad replied back with a smile. Jimmy obliged and we followed behind him.

"Uncle Jimmy, Wheres Zeon?" I asked "His at his combat trainings at the moment, he will join us shortly" He responded softly while I smiled and nodded.

As we were walking over, I could instantly sense that something is about to happen. Before I could even process on what was about to happen my nostrils were hit with a smell of rainforest mix with cinnamon spice and that made me and my wolf leap in joy.

I was technically hiding behind my Dad as he greeted, what I'm guessing is the Alpha of the Blue moon and his wife.

"This is our daughter Acacia" My mom introduces me. I smiled at the both of them "I'm Luke and this here is my wife Lucinda" He said with a smile.

I didn't really pay much attention as my eyes were just roaming everywhere, because I can still smell that amazing smell, and from what I can tell it wasn't that far.

I calmly excused myself as I searched for intoxicated smell that's just driving me crazy. My pack would greet me as I pass by, while I just didn't really bother saying anything back.

And then I finally came to a halt. He was staring right at me while I did the same. I sniffed the air and instantly knew that he was my mate.

"Mate!" My wolf purred in excitement

I found myself studying him, he was 6'7 with board shoulders, olive skin with great Black jet hair. I didn't notice that he was now making his way towards me with his blue sterling eyes piercing straight at me, I was clearly nervous as what was about to happen.

Instead of engulfing me in a hug, he stood a few inches away. "What's your name?" He asked.

"I'm Acacia Vin" I said with a smile while putting out my hand for a handshake.

He didn't take my hand, making me frown "Good" he responded "I Raphael Martinez, Soon to be Alpha of the Blue Moon pack, Reject you Acacia Vin as my Mate and Luna" He stated firmly showing no sign of emotion.

His words cut me deeply, leaving a wound that can't never be fixed ever. I wasted no time or tear, I stood firm and held my head high "I, soon to be Alpha of The Royal Knights, accept your rejection" I spat back using my Alpha voice.

Without even waiting I walked away, leaving him....and my heart with it.

--------------------------------------------

Short start but I'll post the next chapter tomorrow x

Hope you enjoy the back story behind the rejection before yalls get introduced to the fierce Acacia x btw Raphael is a tool lmao