Chapter 9

Hey yalls heres that update x hope you guys are doing fine and well. Love yalls xx

Next update will be tomorrow!

-------------------------------------------

We pulled up to the pack house, and saw that the downstairs windows were shattered completely.

"Where are the children?" I asked anxiously "They are safe Acacia, all of them" Zeon says as I sigh out with relief.

I went into the pack hospital "Alpha Acacia" I turned around and saw Jeffery with a wounded shoulder "Jeffery, are you okay?" I asked while examining it.

"I'm okay, I'm glad to see that your okay Alpha" He calmly said.

"Who did this?" I asked angrily "I don't know, but they sure left something" He says as he motioned his eyes outside.

He walks over to the back with Me and Zeon tailing him from behind. The trees that were closer to the house had all Red X marks on it.

"They attacked from the west side, then they moved up from there. Luckily no one died, but it did seem like they were looking for someone" He says calmly.

Zeon walked over to examine it "Alpha, I need to go. My mom was one of the people that got injured." Jeffery pleaded.

"It's alright, you can leave' I come and see her soon" I said confidently with a smile.

I made my way towards Zeon who was deep in thought "Cia, correct me if I'm wrong. But we may have came across something exactly like this!" He remarks making my body stiffen a bit.

"The Sun Pack, had the exact same thing" He says "But, their were only two X's" I added making him nod.

The memory flooded back to my thoughts. It was just not only the Sun Pack, but It was also marked on my Dads dead body. It was as if imprinted on, he's chest was sliced badly.

I was pulled out from my thoughts by the sound of twigs breaking. "Did you hear that" Zeon asked quietly.

I automatically started running, pushing my legs off the ground as I shifted. My paws soon touched the soil and I ran as fast as I could.

Zeon shifted afterwards while running behind me. I stopped in my tracks, the smell was distasteful. I looked around and all I could see were forestry.

There was clearly nothing here, but the smell was clearly visible that someone's or something has been here for a very long time.

"Cia, we need to head back" Zeon mind linked me.

"You head back, I'll be fine" I responded while looking deep into the forest.

"Cia as much as I wanna investigate what the hell is here. But we need to leave, we're a mile away from the pack' will come back later." He urges. "It's getting dark" He added while we both watched the sunset fading away slowly.

"Something is here Zeon, I need to find it!" I prompt before sniffing around.

"No Cia! We need to leave right now, the Pack needs us will come back later" He says as I glanced at where he was standing.