Chapter 10

Flashback

"Daddy, why do I have to learn how to ride a bike?" I asked while he laughed away.

"Because darling I wouldn't want my sunshine to not know how to ride one" He smiles before tucking a strand behind my ear.

"But Dad, I wouldn't need that," I say as he strapped a helmet on my head.

"Hm, is little Acacia afraid?" He asked playfully.

"Come on" He slowly lifts me up and places me gently on the bike.

"What if I fall and get hurt Daddy" I watched as he walked in front of the bike and lowered himself.

"Acacia, I will never let anything hurt you. I'll always be here to protect you" He says as he kissed my forehead.

"Now, let's go," He says cheerfully.

End of flashback.

"Acacia, Acacia wake up!" I heard something banging against the car window. I rubbed my eyes and felt my cheeks wet.

I was crying, it felt so real. Like he was there, again.

"Acacia! Open this door now!" I quickly wipe away the reaming wetness and looked to see My mother banging her keys on my car window.

"Acacia Vin" I cut her off and opened the car door before hopping out "What's with all the noise, mom?" I groaned as I stretched my arms out before yawning.

"What are you wearing!?" She says as she looked me up and down "No rephrase that, are those Zeon clothes!" She exclaimed while pointing.

"Have you been crying?" She asked softly while she grabbed my face with both of her hands to examine me.

"No, I haven't" I lied while I pushed her hands away "What's wrong mom?" I asked calmly.

"I came to say goodbye, I'm leaving for France" She looked at her watch "In an hour from now." Did I ever mentioned that my mom was quite the traveler too, she wouldn't last two weeks down here. I guess after my Fathers death, she hasn't been around that often as much like before.

"Honestly, it's not anything new right" I rolled my eyes and walked over to the driver's seat.

"You're being foolish Acacia, you know exactly what I love traveling." She snapped.

"You didn't like it one bit when Dad was alive" I opened the car door angrily "Do not bring your Father into this"She stammered as she glared at me.

"What do you want to me say, Mom? Hm?" I said as I eyed her and hopped into the car "You know what?" I paused "Have a safe flight mom, see you in the next two months right" I closed the car door making a loud thump and turned on the car before driving away.

Raphael's POV:

"Liam" I called out "Where's Acacia and that Beta of hers?" I asked calmly.

He walked over to me "Didn't you heard?" He raised his left brow "Their pack was attacked yesterday, so they're on full alert. Especially Alpha Acacia" he says as he watches the group training.

I felt something inside me ignite. Anger and rage came over me, but at the same time, I was anxious to see if she was okay.