Chapter 13

Blood
Fire
Screams

"ACACIA!!!" I heard my mom scream.

"Mom! Where are you" I shouted back and started running "MOM!" I shouted again.

I quickly notice that my pack house was scorched in burning hot flames.

"Cia!" My mother cries.

"Mom hold on, I'm coming!" I yelled out as I dashed into the flaming house.

"Mom!" I covered my nose "Where are you!" I felt my eyes go watery as my face started to heat up due to the amount of heat.

"Acacia! I'm in here!" I hear her pleading coming from my dad's office. I ran towards the door and it wouldn't budge to open.

"Mom move away from the door" I shouted out as I took a step back before shoulder charging the door.

It quickly flung open and saw my mom kneeling down next to a dead body.

"Mom" I finally notice that the fire somehow died down "mom" I called out once again and reached over to grab her shoulder.

She turned around "YOU DID THIS!!" she says hoarsely as she got up "YOU KILLED YOUR FATHER!" She pointed at me "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!" she screamed.

"No no it wasn't" I responded back while tears started to form "YOU KILLED HIM!!!" She screeches out.

I jumped out of bed, and looked around and saw that I was in my room. I slowly tried to calm my breathing and wiped off the beads of sweat on my forehead.

"It was all a dream Acacia" I reassured myself calmly and closed my eyes before putting my hair up in a bun.

I looked over at my clock that was on my nightstand and saw that it was four.

Gently rubbing my eyes before getting up and heading over to my bathroom.
I switch the light on and look at my reflection in the mirror "Be strong Acacia."

I took off my shirt that was drenched in sweat as if I just ran a marathon. Tossing it over to my dirty pile of clothes that seriously needed to be washed. After that, I went into my shower.

A good thirty minutes, I hopped out and wrapped the towel around myself firmly before exiting out to my bedroom.

"Acacia, why are up so late!!" Snow exclaims.

"Because I can," I said back as she scoffed.

I reached into my drawers and grabbed a red hoodie with black leggings. I quickly dried myself and put on my undergarments before putting on my outfit I had placed on the bed.

After getting ready, I walked out and grabbed my car keys heading towards the front before locking it. I opened my car and drove off to the packed house.

After parking my car, I was greeted by my guards who were outside "Greetings Alpha. Quite early for you to be here."

"Yes, I've got some business to take care of," I respond while they both nod.

I walked in and was greeted with silence. The only light that was on was the kitchen and the light from upstairs.

My footsteps echo through as I walked down the very familiar hall. The light from the hallway upstairs was used as light for me as I walked at the very end where big large wooden doors were shut tightly. I breathe in slowly as emotions started to turmoil once again.

"Acacia. Deep breaths" my wolf says to me.

It's been too long since my fathers' office has been left unoccupied, it was supposed to me mines but I had not stepped foot into this office since the day I lost him.