Chapter 20

I'm sorry for being so late! Uni has taken over my life. Also I've two jobs as well which the reason why I'm always so tired and busy. Sorry for not being able to post any chapters! But here's a quick one.

Hope everyone is doing okay! love you all

Word count: 2190
————————————

I gave orders to Jeffery to escort my long lost grandfather Peter and his men to a guest house that was just a few blocks away from the pack house to rest until tomorrow. I also sent out a message to all my high elite soldiers to stay alert as there are new unwelcomed visitors in the territory

I was sitting in my office completely soaked as I contemplated with how exactly am I going to handle this situation. Never in my life have I had unexpected visitors show up to my door claiming to be related to me nor did I ever know I had any other family outside the pack besides enemies.

If this is what a family reunion feels like then I want no part from it.

"Alpha Acacia" Jeffery greeted as he walked into my office "Your grandfather and his men are in the guest room, and the soldiers are on high patrol."

"Great. Is Kyros okay?" I asked, "Yes he is Alpha, at the moment he is watching Wreck it Ralph with the other children in the family room downstairs."

I nodded while taking a deep breath.

"Where is Zeon?" I asked Jeffery, "I do not know yet. But I can assure you that he will show up soon" he answers firmly.

"Fuck" I mumbled quietly as I really do hope Zeon shows up.

"Alpha I do think you should change, you might catch a cold or worse. It wouldn't be a reasonable thing for you to get sick while all of this is happening."

"What do you suggest I do Jeffery?" I question as I folded my arms together.

Jeffery looks at me before closing the door "Acacia with all respect, I do think that if we do not return Kyros to your grandfather our pack will be in war. But if we do war will happen either way, whether we return this child or not. Blood will spill Acacia, despite the outcome of the choice you choose" He says firmly.

Before Jeffery could say anything else my office door opens abruptly revealing Zeon himself in a raincoat. He looks at me before looking at Jeffery, as he places his rainbow umbrella at the corner before he shuts the door.

Jeffery bows his head "Beta Zeon."

"Its okay Jeffery, you know me I don't need that," Zeon says as he takes a seat on the armchair.

I couldn't help but smile at the rainbow umbrella at the corner and what Zeons was wearing which were red rainboots with a yellow raincoat.

"Laugh all you want Acacia," he says as I shrugged my shoulders while grinning at him.

"So I'm sorry for interrupting you Jeffery, but I agree with what you said earlier. Kyros stays with us Cia, he is family."

"Technically I did not say that" as Jeffery stated "Yes you did, I just made it clearer" Zeon interjects while smiling.

"Jeff do you agree that Kyros stays with us?" I ask him.

Zeon looks at him "Yeah Acacia he's happy with us, and seeing your grandfather also hearing everything your mom said about him I do not think it will be the right choice to do so" Jeffery says getting a nod from Zeon.

"In the morning gather Peter and his men to my office and I will discuss with him about my decision. For now, make sure Kyros is doing okay Jeffery."