Chapter 19

Holy smack! I absolutely have no words!! I was crying a pool of happiness when I noticed that Alpha Acacia has hit 1k likes! I'm just so thankful for every one of you that has made this possible, I'm super amazed and forever thankful! I will cherish January 10th 2019 (my country is a day ahead)for as long as I live because damn this is just unbelievable! I love you all, yalls have just made my 2019 for sure xxxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Acacia" Zeon calls out as I heard a faint knock from my office door. 

"You wanted to speak to me?" He asks as pushes the door open slightly while poking his head through the gap. 

"Hey yeah," I say as he steps in calmly "close the door behind you." 

He looks at me questioningly "Do you have a cold?" he asks concernedly as he points to the scarf that was around my neck hiding the mark. 

"No, it's a bit chilly" I lied hoping he will take the bait. 

He stifles out a laugh "You are all bullshit, my friend, you're a fucken werewolf Cia!" he exclaims as he sits down on the armchair while chuckling quietly. 

"Whatever" I muttered out, not glancing at him. 

"Let's put the jokes aside Acacia, why was Raphael at your cabin yesterday?" he asks while folding his arms against his chest "yes you just snapped" he jokingly added. 

"How in the hell do you know!" I exclaimed while rushing to sit next to him. 

"Your roommate is pretty easy to bribe," he says as I cursed to myself knowing the Kyros told him. 

"Now explain to me why he visited and why all of sudden your wearing a scarf, Cia" he states.

That is when I explained to him everything from very the beginning, from when I found out Raphael was my mate and when he rejected me. I also shared with him that he was right about the attacks that I was having, I told him everything. I told him why he visited and most importantly why am I wearing a scarf. 

"Well shit, for some reason I feel so much lighter."

Zeon hasn't said a word. I couldn't read his face and what could he possibly be thinking about. 

"This is a prank, you're pranking me right!" he says all suddenly as he jumps up out of the chair and looks nervously around the room looking for something "where's the camera, Acacia? hm, you can stop playing games now."

"I not joking Zeon! I'm being serious, everything I told you was the truth" I say looking at him unbelievably. 

"You are a selfish person Acacia, I must say that" he mutters out quietly.