Chapter 11

Hey guys! I know you must be thinking about how I'm always so late with the updates, I'm sorry once again!!! University is exhausting and so is work. I finally got the time to write up this chapter and publish it.

Also, I decided why not bless you guys with another chapter with Raphaels POV.

This chapter goes from 0-100 real quick so I'm sorry if yall's thought it'll be a smooth chapter lol

Although I wanted to share with you guys that my book has been accepted into 'The Shiners Awards' competition which is pretty exciting!!! I mean I super duper happy and grateful for it!! wouldn't mind if I win or nah at least I got the opportunity to participate in the competition so I'll like to give a huge thanks and shoutout to xlyssab bmv555 and last but not least its_nadinej xx give them a follow and show them nothing but love and support!!!!

Stay bless everyone! xx till next update

Raphael's POV:

"Is this the place?" I questioned as I parked in front of what it seems to be Acacias home.

Liam looked at his phone, "that's what the GPS said" he flatly says as he shrugged his shoulders.

The two story cabin was quite secluded. The look was not so appealing. It looks as if no one stays there.

"Why would Acacia live here?" Liam questions as he leaned forward to the windshield to look.

"Will probably never know?" I say as I pulled out the key and unbuckled my seat belt.

We both got out of the car and heard both female and both giggles.

"So someone's home" Liam pointed out "It's Acacia's voice" he stared blankly at me when I finally process what I said.

"It's quite obvious, right" I muffled covering up the awkward tension.

"I wouldn't know" Liam commented back making me shrug my shoulders.

We both stood in front the door and looked at each other.

"Uh, you should knock," Liam says playfully as I punched him on the shoulder.

I knocked firmly on the door, and voices turned from quiet mumbles.

The door opened and revealed Acacia, her hair was tied up, and she was wearing a Nike spandex with a very baggy large white shirt that for sure it didn't belong to her.

Acacia looked at me and then at Liam.

"Cia who is it?" I knew exactly who owned that voice.

Zebra came into view from behind her, He smiled at the both of us "Alpha Raphael and Liam, what do we owe the pleasure" he greeted calmly.

"We both heard about the attack, so we wanted to see it for ourselves," Liam says.

I noticed how I wasn't even saying anything. Because all I could think about was many ways to kill Zeon right now!

How can she fuck him? I'm twice as the man he'll ever be!

"Raphael" Acacia called out as she waved her hand in front of my face