Chapter 1

Hey guys! Here is the chapter I promised, anyways thank you to everyone that has taken the time to read my book x I'll try to see if I can post a chapter tomorrow, no promises!

But hope you enjoy x

Four years later

"Come at me bitch!" He spat out violently making me chuckle at how stupid he was.

"No weapons, just fist sweetheart" he said while motioning towards my weapons. Everyone around us both were cheering and chanting. One particular person stood out more, Zeon looked at me concernedly and shook his head.

I didn't budge, I grabbed my knives,gun and tossed them over on the other side. "Okay Bob, let's go" I said firmly.

Zeon stepped onto the stage and hushed everyone "Everyone, I advised if that their are children here it'll be best if you send them home right away, Now Bob here has challenge our Alpha Acacia for a fight...if he kills her he becomes the new Alpha and if he doesn't then Acacia will stay" He shouted out making everyone's voice roared even louder.

Bob snickered loudly, he charged forward but using my speed I quickly step aside and shin kick him making him loose his balance. I aggressively pulled his hair back "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT!" My voice roared as everyone slowly started to calm down.

"Go on you stupid worthless Bitch! Your Dad was stupid to even think of letting a girl run a pack" I used my strength to punch him straight in the chest reaching for his heart and pulling it out viciously. I pushed his lifeless body on ground.

I was breathing heavily while blood was dripping down, I raised my left hand showing everyone Bobs heart. Everyone stood in fear while others shielded their eyes. My eyes slowly turned back to grey.

"This is what happens to those who double-cross me, let this be a lesson to all you" I shouted out using my Alpha voice. I tossed the heart on the platform before getting my weapons. I ignored how bloody my left hand was "Get rid of the body" I instructed before heading over to the pack house.

Everyone bowed their heads before me, while I entered inside. I quickly made my way upstairs to one of the guest rooms and washed my hands.

I was now 20 years old, and I just wasn't the same anymore. I became Alpha when I just turned 18, My Dad was murdered by a group of rogues that ambushed them during their nightly patrols. My mom stood beside me through out the whole ceremony, when I became who I am today.

I never once showed any remorse to anyone that I have killed. I've grown accustomed to not have a heart or any sort of emotions. It was worst that my mate rejected me and it even worsen when my father died.

My pack was the strongest, which means I was the strongest Alpha. I have only considered to showed care to my people and my family, but anyone else above that was different.

I had some tattoos nearly on my body, and I was planning on getting more.

"Cia, was that necessary to kill Bob in front of everyone" Zeon said as he walked in.

"I was doing everyone a favour" I responded while glaring at him.

"You were doing it for yourself" He stated calmly making me roll my eyes "Look Acacia, I'm your beta and your best friend, I know that you never really listen to anything that I say....but just consider this, do you actually think your Dad would want you to act like this?" He questioned before leaving me.