Chapter 17

Holy shit I'm so sorry guys! I had no clue that the whole chapter did not post at all!. I'm sorry! I managed to fix it up and I hope you all forgive me x

Happy New Years guys xx

——————————————-

"Except I do" A voice came from behind me and Zeon as I glanced at the back.

"Mom," I say glancing at her while the others did.

My mom sighed deeply before pulling a seat aside for her to sit on.

"What I am about to share with you guys, stays in this room forever. No one should ever share this secret with anyone."

"Your father should've told you Acacia, but I guess he just didn't want too" she shrugs her shoulders.

Zeon looks at intensely as I stared at my mother feeling nervous as ever.

"Your fathers family aren't good people, they were murders. They kill just for the fun of it."

She gulps a bit "Your father isn't the only child Acacia" she confesses while looking at me "He has Brother, name Julio" I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed.

"Holy shit, all this time" Zeon gasps suddenly as he shakes his head.

"Your father and Julio were inseparable, they did everything together Acacia. Your father loved him so much! Until one day your grandfather banished and beat your uncle because they found out that he got a human girl pregnant. Your grandfather wanted to kill Julio, but your father stood beside him and protected him from all of it. Therefore, they were both banished together. On the day they fled Greece, Your father came here while your Uncle and he's pregnant girlfriend moved to England."

"When Your Father finally, became the Alpha of this pack he wanted Julio and his family to
move in but Julio hesitated as he still thinks that their own father will kill him and his family when he had the chance."

"But he banished them, I don't think they'll kill them," Zeon says.

My mother laughs dryly "Oh, you don't know that. They may have banished them Zeon, but they were walking targets."

"Anyways Your Father made sure to always keep in contact with them, he'll always send letters and Julio did the same" she breathes out.

"That boy you have in the hospital Acacia, that's Julio's son. He's your cousin, and I'm guessing since he came by himself..Julio and the wife may be in danger. He's needs protection Acacia, like really strong protection. Your the only hope that he has!" My mother exclaims with a tone of desperation in her voice.

"Acacia if this boy is your cousin, then he has every right to stay here" Zeon states firmly.

"Mom, why did Dad keep this away from me?" I asked looking at her timidly.

"I'm afraid I would not know the answer to that question, Acacia," she says honestly.

"Acacia, that little boy that you have in your care right now is the reason why my pack was attacked. I say that we both as pack unite together and work as a team to get to the bottom of this" Ralph says as he clears his throat.

Ralphs POV:

As soon as I finished that last sentence I watched as Acacias facial and body language drastically changed.