Chapter 12

!There will be killing in this chapter!

hey, guys finally updated! hope everyone is doing good x thank you so much for the love and support :) can never get enough of it! I appreciate you all!!

Also, I'll like to give a huge shout out to ella90103 go on and follow her!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, the group of wolfs that attacked us came from here," I say as I pointed towards the map that was pinned to the wall.

"What we need to do, is to build barriers along there" I marked the places with circles "And will be covering it with wolf span" I ordered as I looked over to my advisors and fighters.

"With all due respect Alpha, I just don't think that will do any damage" one of my advisors Allen inputs.

"Okay then, what are your opinions then" I answered as everyone started to whisper.

"I think we should do more night patrols and up the guard numbers" he states "In that way, the pack won't live in fear" he added and watched everyone agreed with him.

I stepped a back a bit from the table, Zeon walked calmly over to my side "Allen, and everyone. Our Alpha is doing the best she can to protect and save us all. So please we all need to at least 'consider' what she has to say" Zeon responded.

"So, Allen right?" I asked while making small steps around the room.

"Yes," He quietly said with a nod "Everyone agrees with his idea?" I questioned and pointed towards him.

They looked at me and both nodded silently "Hm. I see" I ran my hands through my hair.

I spin my chair around before taking a sit and quickly pushed myself closer to the table. I placed both of my hands on the cold glass table.

"Zeon, can I have my favorite biscuit. Please" I said with a warming smile.

Zeon looked at me and sighed before opening the box and slowly reached in bringing it out.

Everyone was now watching Zeon bringing a black cloth. He placed it in front of me before walking back to his place.

"Why is everyone so quiet now?" I breezily said, "I mean just a sec ago, everyone agreed with Allen, here right?!" I exclaimed and watched Allen shuffled a bit in his seat.

"You see, only an idiot would be so naive to 'actually' think they will get away with it" I quoted "But what they don't know that, I will find out sooner" I gently unwrapped and it slowly revealed my biscuit or should I say my favorite knife.

I picked it up and admired it "Here, Let's play a game. Shall we?" I say happily.

"I'm sure everyone knows how to spin the bottle works" Everyone both looked at me confused that was mixed with fear.

"We won't be using a bottle, will be using this of course" I motioned towards the knife "Now the rules of the game is that whoever the knife points to is the winner of course" I flatly stated.

"But will find out what the winner gets later" I added with a smirk.

"Let's begin" I quickly gave the knife a spin and everyone leaned in and watched in closely.

It spins and spins and spins until it finally stopped.

"Ah, Allen you win."

He gulps a bit "I don't..really...want to win" He stutters before pretending to laugh.