Chapter 5

-----------------------

"Acacia, are you awake honey?" My mom called out while knocking on my door.

I was awake before everyone was, I wanted everything to run smoothly today.

"Yes mom" I simply said making her open my door.

"I brought something that you could wear" she exclaimed as she laid it gently on my bed.

I looked over and saw a red short lacy dress "Mom are you serious?" I rolled my eyes and went over to my closet.

"You have to look presentable Acacia" she says as she sat down on the sofa.

"Yeah presentable, not that"I opened my closet door and walked in.

"Acacia don't tell me that you'll be wearing those awful clothes" she stated while I rolled my eyes.

I quickly picked out my training outfit which is a fitted black sleeve with my black tights. I slipped on my combat boots and black combat gloves, adding my favourite leather jacket.

I walked out all ready to go and my mother looked at me with disbelief "Acacia are you serious!" She said as I nodded my head with a smile.

Zeon walked in all ready "Zeon maybe you could knock some fashion sense into her" She complained before walking out.

Zeon chuckled "You ready?" He questioned while looking at me.

I breathed out softly "Yes" I mumbled while we both walked out and made are way outside to my jeep.

"Jeffery" I called out and motioned my hand for him to come. He instantly dismissed himself from talking to the other young fighters and came straight to me.

"Alpha" he greeted and bowed his head "Did you want something" he asks calmly and stood firm.

I smiled "Jeffery, I need you to accompany me and Zeon here to the Blue Moon Pack on some important business" I said and watched as his gazed turned upon the bag Zeon was holding

He returned his gazed on me "Sure thing Alpha" He said happily before grabbing the bag from Zeon and hopped into the jeep.

"Let's get going" Zeon said as he went over to the drivers side while I went over to the passengers.

He turned on the ignition and we drove off.

10 minuets later

We came to halt in front of a massive white Mansion. I hopped out while Jeffery and Zeon did the same.

"So glad you guys could make it" Liam said as he walked out calmly.

"No biggie" Zeon responded with a smile.

"I'm Jeffery" He brought out his hand and shook Liam's hand firmly.

"So where do we begin?" I asked as I glanced around noticing that their aren't people around.

Liam chuckled lightly "Raphael requested that I should report you all to him once you get here."

I rolled my eyes, of course he would want us to come.

We followed Liam inside the house, maids and butlers bowed their heads down while we passed through.

"Alpha Acacia, Raphael only wanted to talk to you alone" Liam says as held onto the door knob.

"With all do respect Beta Liam but we can't leave Alpha Acacia, she is under our protection" Zeon cut in "Its our priority and responsibility for the safety of our Alpha, you should understand" Jeffery says as he stepped next to me.