Chapter 18

Okay, guys, this chapter is pretty heated as you can tell by the gif ;)

I must say I was a bit unsure if I should continue it on with what I came up with or change it, but well I figured why tf not and risk it.

In doing so I made Raphael and Acacias "relationship" even more complicated as ever.

I feel as if what your about to read will blow your mind. I dunno hopefully you guys love it x I poured my heart and soul into this chapter :)

All good things right xxx

-------------------

"This is your room," I say gently as I looked at Kyros before opening the door.

He carefully scanned the room before looking at me "Do you like it?" I ask anxiously.

He hasn't said much when we left the hospital.

I hope I haven't scared him.

"I like it," he says while smiling at me before walking towards his bed.

"Hey Kyros, I've got a surprise for you," I say as I smile at him.

He stares me with a joyous look "What could it be!?" He exclaims excitingly.

"Come in," I say as my guards came in holding boxes and bags that were filled with toys and clothes.

"Is this all for me?" he asks while looking into the boxes that were placed on the floor before him.

"Sure is kid, I wasn't sure what you liked" he quickly skimmed through the bag that was in front of him "So I got whatever seemed nice."

"This is awesome!" He exclaims happily as he spills out the bag of toys before opening there packaging.

"Thank you thank you!" He exclaims before running up to me and giving me a hug.

I hugged him back before he slipped away and went back to opening his toys.

"I must say you have clearly spoiled him."

I recognise exactly who owns that voice.

I looked over my shoulder and saw no other than Raphael himself. He was looking at me and back at the kid.

"I'll be downstairs Kyros," I say as he smiled at me while nodding.

I grabbed Raphael by his jacket and dragged him while walking down the stairs.

"Look I'm sorry for barging in unannounced, but in my defence, the door was unlocked," he says as I pushed him through the kitchen.

"Just leave," I said annoyed looking at him.

"Just give me a minute, I just want to talk Acacia!" He exclaims out while walking forward.

'Let him talk Acacia!' Snow interjects.

'You can't always run away from your problems' she added.

"60 seconds start now," I said as he nods happily.

"I'm sorry Acacia, for everything! For rejecting you and for making you go through it all by yourself" He apologises as I notice how close he was getting.

"I thought at the time if I rejected you I'll be able to protect you! But I was wrong, I was so damn wrong" he says repeating as he sighs.

Protect me from what?

"It's doesn't matter anymore Raphael, what's been done is done and I'm glad it did," I said ignoring my heart aching to hug him.

"You don't mean that Acacia," he says as he runs his fingers through his hair.