Chapter 16

I and Zeon both made our ways to the Pack hospital. I wouldn't lie and say that I wasn't nervous; in fact, I was anxious as fuck too, and by the looks of Zeon we were practically on the same page.

"Zeon," I said quietly as he glances at me waiting for me to continue on.

"I found a journal in my Dad's office the other day, and I think my father wasn't the only child."

He stops in mid-track and while I did the same. The pack hospital was 100 meters away in walking distance. He turns his full attention to me "What are you saying Cia?." 

"Look the journal had a photo of my father and another person when they were young. Underneath that photo was written in greek 'aderfia Gia panta' meaning brothers forever. Also, may I add in the journal was owned by someone named Julio." 

Zeon looks at me intensely before saying "Julio" he repeated before glancing to the packed hospital. 

"Nah don't know a Julio," He says as I shook my head "No shit Sherlock we don't know a Julio!" I exclaimed out. 

"Well do you think this Julio has some kinda link to this boy?" He whispers quietly while moving closer to me.  

"At the moment anything is possible, I'll show you the journal once this is done," I said as he nods. 

"If what your suggesting is true Acacia, this young boy maybe your first cousin." 

We both started walking towards the hospital once again. 

"Don't get ahead of yourself Zeon?" I said flatly as his words were ringing in my head.   

If he so happens to be apart of my family, then why didn't I know of his existence. In fact, who even is this Julio? And how is this Julio linked to my Father and could Julio be somehow connected to this young boy appearing?

Questions were constantly swirling around my head as I couldn't help but feel a sense of confusion. 

"You're overthinking this Acacia, stop before you hurt the both of us," Snow says to me. 

"Alpha. Beta" The Doctor greets the both of us "He hasn't said anything besides that day Alpha" he walks us over to a closed door "Although his vitals are good than before. I will be next door if you need me." 

Zeon looks a bit flustered as I pushed the hospital door open. 

We both took five steps walking in before coming to a halt as we see him sitting on the edge of the hospital bed staring deeply outside the window. As if he was admiring the forest scenery that was just outside the hospital walls. 

Zeon and I didn't utter a single word as we both felt how quiet and peaceful it was in the room. 

The silence was killing me and I wanted to end it. 

"Hey there" I greeted softly as I reached over and lightly patted his left shoulder.

He seems a taken back as he quickly looks behind him and jumps off his bed. 

"Hey look we don't want to hurt you" Zeon cuts in as the little boy looks at us adamantly. 

I took a step forward "Hey hey your safe, I'm Acacia" I say as I placed my right hand on my chest "and this here is Zeon. We won't hurt you, you're safe!" I said again. 

He looks at the both of us sternly "Acacia. Zeon" He mumbles out as we both smiled at him and nodded at the same time. 

"I'm Kyros" he introduces himself as he glances down at his feet.