Chapter 7

---------------------------------------------

"Give her some space"

"Move away"

"What happened?"

Voices and small whispering was all I could hear. I slowly fluttered my eyes open, but instantly shut them close again.

"Acacia. Can you hear me?" Zeon called out worriedly while I felt a pat on my shoulder.

I parted my lips a bit "She's okay" Zeon cheerfully said. I slowly tried once more to open my eyes again.

I saw Zeon smiling down at me, "Hey there tiger" Raphael was on the other side of me, looking worried and relieved.

I gently grabbed Zeon by the arm and lowered him down "I need the needles" I breathed out slowly.

He nodded and dashed his way towards my bag. "Everyone needs to leave now! Go on" Raphael informed angrily towards the group.

Without a minute waste, the group cascaded.

"Acacia," Raphael says calmly "I'm just gonna" he slowly reached over to raise my head up gently before putting down his shirt for a pillow support.

I hated how I just let him do that, I felt so vulnerable in this state. Zeon came back running with the needle in his hand.

"What is that?" Raphael questioned "It's something to help Acacia, regain back her strength after these attacks happened" he muttered.

"How long as she's been having these attacks?" He questioned again.

"Ask her yourself," Zeon said before motioning over the needle to me.

"Zeon. You need to do it" I whispered out trying to hide all the pain that I'm already feeling.

"I can't do it Cia! You know I'm afraid of needles" Zeon backfired while shaking his head.

And that was it, I felt the fire throughout my whole body once again.

I didn't help but whimper "Zeon," I said through my gritted teeth "I'm going to AHHHHHHH FUCK JUST STAB ME!!" I shouted out in pain.

"Give me the fucking needle Zeon!!" Raphael shouted out, and before darkness could consume me again I felt the needle piercing through my left thigh.

For a straight whole minute, my nerves have finally calmed down and my breathing is back to normal.

"Cia!" Zeon exclaimed I breathed in softly before slowly sitting up.

I felt Raphael's hands at the back of my back "You need to lie back down" He prompt. I didn't listen and grabbed his hand away before struggling to get back on my feet.

I thought I was gonna fall again, but I felt a firm hard body against me. "It's okay I got you" He whispered below my ear while his arms snaked around my waist. With all this happening I felt my inside on fire, but the kind that I don't like.

"I'm fine Raphael, I don't need any help and especially from you" I stated back while wiggling away from his hold.

"Fine then!" He responded back angrily.

"Hey Zeon, Maybe you should help her because she to damn ungrateful" I watched as he marched back into the house.

Zeon chuckled "Oh man, what a drama queen," He said jokingly as he reached over to my right hand and put it over his shoulder.