Chapter 2

Hey yalls x another chapter coming your way! Im trying very hard to finish up writing some chapters for both of my books so that I got some chapters to publish for you guys because I'm pretty busy next week..which means I gotta juggle all these book chapters to update lol

But anyways thanks again for reading xx

----------------------------------------------

I woke up as I felt my whole body in heat. I was completely covered in sweat "not this again" I huffed out. As I was about to move off my bed, I felt a piercing through my heart that I just couldn't help but wince in pain.

I placed my hand on my chest and slowly breathed in and out, my eyes were completely watery and I just couldn't tell what was I doing. Without even wasting another moment I reached over to my nightstand and opened the drawers, I hurriedly grabbed one of the needles that had the antidote in it and hurriedly plunge it on my right thigh.

I dropped the needle and slowly sat down, the pain was slowly fading away making my breathing was finally at ease and the pain in my heart faded.

I stood up carefully while slowly dragging myself to the shower. I have been having these symptoms for the past four years, and it all started when he rejected me. The worst one that I have ever encountered was the first one, my parents rushed me over to the hospital thinking that I was just down with a cold but there was more to that.

The doctors were forced to mix all herbs and medication together to give me this antidote that somehow controls the pain, but one day I know that it wouldn't work anymore. My family Doctor, knew what was the cost of this but I begged for her not to mention anything about it.

She knew that the mate bond was slowly getting damage, and somehow it's also killing me with it.

I turned off the shower and walked out of my bathroom.

"Acacia did you feel that?" My wolf Snow said.

"Yes are you okay?" I asked

"I'm fine but can we got out for a run, I really need some fresh air" She asked.

I put on my towel robe and made my way downstairs. Walked over to the sliding door and opening it before closing it

The mix of pine trees with wet dirt hit my nostrils. I dropped my towel and ran as fast as I could making me jumped up, while I shift into my wolf.

My wolf was beautiful, she had pearly white fur, she was tall and stronger. We ran a good two mile throughout the forest before coming back home. I shifted back and mentally thanked that my mom hasn't touched my towel that was still outside.

I put it on and went inside. "Aca where did you go?" She looked at me before yawning.

"Just for a run" I said back, she nodded "Okay well tonight's the gathering ceremony, so I'm guessing you should start getting everything ready" She said quietly "And I'll just go and drop off the cakes and everything at the pack house" She added before disappearing back into her room.

I mind-link Zeon telling him, to get the pack ready and up for the ceremony. I hurriedly went to my room getting ready before heading over to pack house.

"Cia, everything is set up" Zeon said as he joined me walking up to my office.

"Thank you Zeon, what will I do without you" I smiled and hugged him.