Chapter 21

Dude I know I have been gone for so long, I apologise. All I can do now is make it up to you guys x

It's been exactly four days since I encountered my grandfather. I haven't heard from him since he left.

Kyros on the other hand fitted in so easily, he got along with everyone. He also seemed to be a bit more talkative then the first day we found him.

Zeon and Jeffery have been on edge lately, patrols have been going nonstop and the fighters have been training a lot too. I on the other hand have been dreading the day that Ralph walks into my office asking for my hand.

Overall, at this point only thing that matters was making sure that if an attacked happened I'll be ready. My pack will be ready.

Left hook, right hook, round kick. Repeatedly doing the same combo for one last time till I was out of breath.

Sweat dripped down my body as I walked over to the bench that had my towel and water bottle. 

I bend down a bit reaching over to the grab the small hand towel before using it to wipe the sweat that was on my face.

"Acacia, you have a visitor."

Oh no could it be? it has been three days already. I mean he probably forgot.

I wiped my face one last time before I tossed the towel over my left shoulder, looking at Zeon who was standing just beside the entrance of the gym.

I sighed slightly "Who is it?" I asked as I grabbed my water bottle taking a quick sip.

"Listen I think we both know the answer to that question" he says "either way hurry up."

I rolled my eyes as I followed behind him making his way down the hall.

"Zeon just tell him I'm not here, say that I went to Germany for business" I pleaded quietly.

"Even if I did lie for you, he would've suspected it" Zeon states.

I grabbed his hand to stop him before we can make to the stairs "Zeon I'm scared. Please just tell him I'm not here."

I looked at him with the best puppy eyes I could do as he closes his eyes before huffing out.

He grabs both of my hands and looks at me "As much as I wanna kill him, trust me I really do" I cut him off "then why don't you" I said as he rolls his eyes.

"Shut up will you!" He states firmly.

"Look I know he has caused you nothing but pain through the years and you had to endure it for so long, by yourself. But either way he his your mate Acacia, you and him both need each other! Whether you like it or not. You go there and show him what bad bitch you are and let him know that you don't fuck around with any of his games" he says "yes he may think that kissing and marking you made him think that he won, but he hasn't. Make him work for it."

"Your right, I am a bad bitch" I exclaimed as I hyped myself.

"Yes you are" he agreed.

"I'm a bad bitch" I said once again as he chuckles.

"Okay bad bitch, go there and show him" he says while pats my back.

"Oh you know what" I said as I backed away "I think this bad bitch forgot that she had a meeting with Jeffery" I lied while Zeon gives me the 'I'm not stupid look'.

Zeon grabs me by the hand "hey wait a second" I yelled as he pushes me through the open corridor thats connected to the living room.

"Fuck Zeon" I said before hearing someone clearing their throat.

I looked up and saw none other then Raphael himself. There he stood with a bright smile on his face while he was wearing black suit pants and fitted long sleeve business shirt.

He fiddled a bit with his watch before using his right hand as a comb through his hair, slicking it back a bit.

Raphael scans me from head to toe and I can tell by his growl of disapproval that he didn't like what I was wearing.

"Why are you dressed like that" he says.

"I was working out, until you disturbed me" I said firmly trying to seem as if I didn't just wanna jump him there and take of his clothes.

As much as I hate to say it but fuck did he look edible.

"Okay but why dressed like that. Couldn't you just wear sweats and t-shirt" he adds.

"What I wear is none of your business" I snap back.

Before I could even push his hands off he gripped and pushed me tightly against his body.

My face was all up against his chest and all I could smell was his cologne.

He squeezed the sides both slightly before leaving light feathered kisses around my neck.

"I missed you so much" he murmurs against my skin sending vibrations all over.

He attaches his lips on neck just above where he marked me causing me to moan as I closed my eyes before wrapping my hands around his body.

I pushed him away a bit before jumping up as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He holds onto me as his hands stayed down my ass for support so I won't slip or fall.

I placed both of hands on each side of his face as I started deeply into his eyes while he did the same.

He licks his lips as I did the same.

With all the confidence that seem to rush through me I forcefully rushed in ready to attack his lips and I think he thought the same because as we both tried to close the gap between us.

Our foreheads ended up bumping into each other.

We both groaned in pain.

"Shit is your forehead made out of steel or what" he says jokingly.

As he uses one of his hands to try and rub the pain away.

"Shut up" I huffed in annoyance as I did the same to mine.

"That didn't go as planned" he whispers.

"No shit Raphael" I stated.

"Wanna try again, but maybe slowly this time" he says as he raises his left brow.

"Nope not in the mood anymore" I said as I tried to unwrapped my legs away from his waist.

He holds onto me tightly and roughly grabbed both of my legs to wrap around his waist again before smashing his lips against my own.

Before I could even process what was happening, he slips his tongue into my mouth.

I kissed him back following his pace, as I roam my fingers through his hair before tugging it roughly.

He breaks the kiss as we both tried to catch some air.

"Damn, you have no idea how long I have been waiting for that" he whispers.

"Let me go" I say as I try to loosen his grip.

"Never" he groans tightening his grip "Let me take you out, tonight please" he asks while looking at me.

"Out where?" I ask.

"It's a surprise" he pauses "let me show you how much I want and need you" he says lowly as he squeezes the right side of my ass.

I yelp in surprise "Fine, pick me up at 7pm sharp" I say as I finally got off him.

"Don't make me regret this" I said firmly as he smiles.

"Swear you won't regret a thing baby" he promises while winking at me.

At that stage as I see him walking toward the front door, my heart was thumping so loud.

I am going on a date with Raphael. If any person were to tell me that this was gonna happen I would've punch her or him the face.

For some reason I really hoped that tonight will go well. Because in the end I really do need him, just as much as he needs me.