Chapter 4

"Again" I shouted out informing a group of young wolfs that were training.

"You guys need to keep up with the pace!" I added ignoring the complaining and whining.

I watched as they took a few swings to the bunching bag.

"Cia" Zeon says as he stood next to me "We need to talk" He informed while I looked at him weirdly.

"Jeffery, your in charge of them while I'm gone" I said to one of my pack captains.

"So, what's got Zeze all worked up?" I question while he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Very funny" he muttered before stuffing his hands in his pocket suit.

"But" He smirked "I just gotta ask, why were you walking with Alpha Derek last night?" He asked amusingly.

I cleared my throat "Because I can" I responded making him chuckle.

"Well no shit Acacia, but did you get some" He said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Your disgusting" I punched his shoulder.

"Did you only dismiss me so that we can talk about my sex life?" I crossed my hands over my chest.

"No way Cia you have a sex life!" He amusingly said with a fake shock face.

He laughed away while I stood there and glared at him "Okay, okay" He said as he calm down "Keep an open mind about what I'm about to tell you, okay?" He cooly said making me raised a brow.

"Because your always close-minded to new things" He murmured quietly.

"Just get to the point Zeon" I exclaimed making him throw his hands up in defeat.

"Okay, so last night when you disappeared in the moonlight with your Prince Charming Derek" he jokingly said making me roll my eyes.

"You know how sometimes when I'm drunk I agree to things" I nodded my head and smiled.

"Oh how can I forget" I said calmly.

Oh yes, see when Zeon is drunk he is completely wasted and out of his mind. There was this one time that I could never forget, one of the guys dared him to go and shave his eyebrows which he stupidly agreed to it and did it. That summer he was know as "Brow-less Z"! Well technically to be fair, I called him that and then it went all over town.

I smiled at thought and I felt Zeon shaking me.

"Acacia you still with me?" He chuckled "Did you even hear everything I said?" He questioned.

"I'm sorry, A very amusing memory came up" I paused and smirked "Brow-less Z" he glared at me and rolled his eyes.

"That was a very long time ago" He whined "It was last year" I stated making him huff in annoyance.

"As I was saying before you drift off again, so I was talking to the former Alpha of the Blue Moon Pack" I cut him off "You mean Raphael's dad? What did you do?" I questioned.

He lowered his head a bit "Isortaagreedthatwillhelpoutwithtrainingtheirpack" he blabbered out.

"What? Zeon use your words" I eagerly suggested.

He breathed in and out "I sorta agreed that will help out with training for their pack" He muttered while rubbing the back of his neck.

"You what!" I shouted he took a few steps back.

"What, I didn't know until this morning when Luke gave me a call" He defensively said "And I don't even remember giving him my phone number" He added.

"Well it's your problem, not mines" I stated "Actually it's yours as well, Luke personally asked for your help" He pointed his finger at me.

Luke is a old friend of my dads, they go way back. When it was my Dads funeral the pack was vulnerable, anyone could've attacked and will be all dead. But thanks to Luke he ordered his pack to protect us, to make sure that nothing ruins the funeral.

And to that I owe him a lot.

Instead of responding back to Zeon I walked away. I felt a wet droplet stain on my cheek, I gently wiped it away. I quickly look up to see if it was raining but it wasn't I have never shed a tear ever since my dads funeral. I felt as if me crying and showing any sort of emotion can make my enemies know that I was weak and vulnerable.

I mind linked Jeffery to tell him that training was done for today. I headed up to my office.

"How can he be so stupid" I huffed out as I slammed the door.

"Stupid! Stupid!" I repeated as I kicked the chair away making a loud thud as it fell.

"And here I thought he'll be like oh Acacia I slept with a girl" I kicked the other chair "But Nooo" I huffed out breathing heavily a bit.

I leaned back and used my table for support and saw my office door opening.

"Your tantrum ended earlier then I predicted" Zeon breezily said while closing the door.

"Cia what did the poor chair did to you" He muttered as he picked up the chair and placed it back up.

"I didn't really think you'll make a big fuss about it" He said quietly.

"Can I just ask why tho? I'm mean what's up?" He questioned "and don't say it's nothing, What did Luke do to you that made you not want to go?" He asked calmly.

I walked over and sat on the couch "Luke didn't do anything Zeon" I mumbled while he gazed out the window.

"It's Raphael? Isn't it?" He stated eagerly returning his gaze back on me.

"I can't stand that jackass" I angrily said as he chuckled "Well then, I'll just call Luke and tell him that the deal is off" He motioned over to his cellphone "I'm sure he'll understand" He added.

If my dad was here, he would sure go and do it. But then again, I'll have face that assholes face and to top that off that squeaky bitches presence as well.

"Zeon, wait" I muttered as he looked me with wide eyes "Just call him and tell him that will there tomorrow morning" I said as he smiled and walked out leaving me in my office.

"What have you gotten yourself into Acacia" I whispered under my breath as I buried my hands in my face.

---------------------------------------------

Yay another chapter done and dusted! Truly am amazed at how yalls are liking the book so far x but anyways I'll like to acknowledge and thank  melissaanne91 for putting my book on her list!! I am forever grateful x which is why I decided to finish up this chapter early.

But also I like to also thank everyone that has taken the time to read my book as well, yalls are truly amazing x