Chapter 14

an important note at the bottom of the chapter xx 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week of hectic. 

The pack has been crazy, and so have I. 

"Alpha Acacia," Zeon says as he looks at me concernedly. 

I quickly brought my attention back to the meeting that was happening. 

I look down at the files that were placed flat neatly on the desk "What do we know about this kid?" I questioned as I looked at my pack advisors.  

"What we do know is what's in front of you" one of the elder advisors states as he gestured towards the single paper that was there with just this boys photo that was taken on the day he was found in the woods. His name, date of birth and where he came from was unknown. 

"There has to be another way, we cannot just aid and invite this trespasser into our pack with open arms. Alpha Acacia, you must think about the well being and safety of this pack" the leader of the advisor states diplomatically. 

"But this a child Tim, we cannot just abandon this child that has not harmed us in any way," Jeffery says as looks at Tim directly. 

"But he will soon. Alpha Acacia, you must think about this very thoroughly. I will advise you to take extra care with this decision." 

The four advisors that were sitting on the other side all nod their heads in agreement with elder Tim but Jeffery and my pack fighters thought otherwise. 

Zeon has not glanced at my direction as he was too fixated on our theory board "Could it be possible that he is a missing child from a pack?" Zeon asks quietly. 

"Not that we know of" Tim responded. 

"Then let's start there, we contact all the pack that is closest to us to see if they are missing a child between the age of 5 to 7. Make sure it's discrete we don't want to bring much attention to this situation as it already has" I informed. 

"Meeting dismissed until tomorrow, enjoy the rest of your day," Zeon says as everyone gathered up their things and left the room. 

I leaned back on my chair as I sigh out loudly "What are we doing Zeon?" I questioned as I looked at him taking a seat. 

"Cia I have no fucking clue what so ever," He says as I chuckled a bit. 

"I think my father would be much help in this situation, he would know what to." 

Zeon looks at me worriedly, "Cia we will find a way to fix this. In the time being you must not show a sense of giving up, this is not you" He states while smiling at me. 

"Let's be real though when was the last time we both had a decent sleep?" I say as he shrugs his shoulder a bit. 

But it's true. I have not slept at all ever since that kid stepped foot into my territory, been burying myself in files after files thinking that I have missed potential clues that could eventually point me into the right direction. 

"We have a meeting with Raphs pack in forty minutes Cia. If we want to make it on time we have to start moving now" Zeon reminds me. 

shit, I forgot about that.

"Oh I know that look," Zeon says as he points at me while shaking his head "What look?" I questioned. 

"That look when you are going to tell me to go by myself and take Jeffery with me to the meeting," He says as I smiled at him. 

Alpha Acaciaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें