Chapter 26

it's been awhile but here it is x

but enjoy this Harry Styles gif because why not 🥺

——————————————-

I groaned as looked around weirdly while I held onto my head that was throbbing.

"Zeon" I called out before tossing the blanket that was covering me on the side.

"Cia" he greets as he walks up next to me.

Trying to get out of bed, Zeon helps me out as he grabs both of my arms for support.

"How long have I been out?" I asked groggily as I let go of his hands.

"A day, you had some wolfsbane in your system. It was really dangerous Acacia, you could've died" he sighs as his eyes softens.

"Doctor thought you could've been in coma" he says as I tried to avoid that pain that was coming from my injuries.

"How's the pack?" I asked hoping that nothing happened while I was out.

"Their okay, luckily enough Liam was here to help" he says as we both exited the room.

"Liam?" I questioned while looking at him.

"Yeah, him and Raphael are here remember?" He says while scratching the back of his neck.

I nodded remembering everything.

"Speaking of Raphael he hasn't left your side since the incident. I had to force him out of the room this morning to get some rest."

I groaned once more as my head felt like as if it was about to explode.

"You alright?" He says worriedly.

"I'm just feeling really weak right now" I stuttered as I tried to ignore it.

"Maybe you need to still rest?" He urges as he motions back to the room that I was in.

I glanced over and notice that the room that I was in was my old bedroom.

Zeon took notices as he grabs my arm "I know, I'm sorry we should've moved you someplace else."

I shrug lightly "It's fine, don't worry."

He breaths out calmly "I just really think it's best you rest right now."

"Zeon, did we manage to get anything from the man that attacked me in the woods yesterday? Any hints?" I asks completely ignoring his concerns.

"Yeah, we've got some. Everyone's gathered downstairs" he says as I nodded and we both made our way down the steps.

Liam looks at me concernedly as Jeffery did the same before he bowed.

I looked over and saw Raphael standing there as and noticed that Zeon was right, there were visible dark circles underneath his eyes as his wet hair was combed back.