Chapter 6

I know I know I'm super late with this update, but I'm truly sorry! I am really just busy with university and work right now! and when I get home I'm usually either sleeping or just trying to complete some assignments. I truly do hope you guys understand and find it in your heart to forgive me for this late update!! but anyways I'm thinking of posting the next update on Saturday x 

hope everyone is all doing well x enjoyyyyyy 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took me two days to think about what Raphael's Dad offer and of course I wanted to decline but if I did then questions would surface up and rumors would spread like wildfire.

Also, correct me or whatever, but if I so happen to turn down this offer then 'Raphael' would automatically think that he's the reason why I didn't want to do it. Which obviously I wanted to fully prove my point that I hated him.

"I'm going to enjoy this" Snow cheerfully said.

I groaned out while walking towards the training grounds. I for one am not going to enjoy this and I had a plan to follow:

Step one: Pretend to be happy to be here/ JUST BE HAPPY!

Step two: Avoid any sort of friendship or interacting with anyone. ESPECIALLY THE MARTINEZ FAMILY!

Step three: Your only here for one reason and that is to TRAIN the young wolfs.

"Acacia, did you really have to make a list of steps" Snow stated amusingly

"Yes I have too, it keeps me in line with things" I responded.

"Cia!" Zeon called out "Over here" He motioned over as he was standing in front of a group of girls that were just giggling.

I walked over to where he was, and instantly the group dispersed "Wow, your so scary Acacia" Zeon chuckled "Once you walked over, they all disappeared" he added while I punched him in the arm "Damn, why you gotta be so abusive" he groaned while rubbing his arm.

"So besides, your group of fans," I say "Where are the guys?" I asked while looking around "Well you can't blame them, I mean look at this" he said while motioning over himself with a smirk "I'm a ladies man" he added "But the guys, I'm guessing their coming with Raphael and also Liam isn't here, he's gone out with Luke" I raised my right eyebrow.

The boys can show up anytime during training well the girls come early and to top it off the Alpha has to be here way before the fighters come in for training.

"This is some serious bullshit" I muttered out "Hey you!" I called out while pointing towards to one of the girls "Me!?" She responded back with fear in her eyes "Come here" I informed.

She looked at me frightened while slowly making small steps. She bowed her head "Yesss...Alpha" she stuttered "Just call me Acacia," I said calmly while she nodded her head nervously.

"What time does training usually start?"Zeon asked nicely "Um like 6 in the morning" she muttered shyly.

"And it's what. 8 o'clock right now" I stated, "Are the boys and Alpha always this late?" I questioned.

 "Hmm yeah, sometimes they don't show at all" She answered while I looked at her with disbelief.

"What's your name?" Zeon asked "Leila," She says "That's a nice name" Zeon responded making Lelia blush a bit.