04|Fabrication

He helped me up and I jerked away from him coughing up more blood. He bit his wrist and attempted to feed me his blood. My parents did that to me a thousand times for all the times I got hurt but I don't want his filthy blood in me. I'd rather die.

I jerked away from him. "Get away from me, I want to go home"

He looked at me baffled and angry "Take the fucking blood pup"

"I don't want your disgusting dog blood in me you foul asshole I want you to reject me and let me go home."

"What the-what is wrong with you? Why aren't you obeying me?!" He asked examining me.

"Because I am not a bitch whose sired to you" I said coughing up a dangerous amount of blood. He shoved his wrist in my mouth and made me swallow.

"What the fuck?"

"Shut up, let me say this slowly for you, you spoiled human, whatever you are, I am the Alpha so you listen to me"

"Not happening asshole" I said standing up no longer feeling the pain.

"You think I want to be mated? I was fine fucking the girls I had but I have a duty to my people" he said running his fingers through his hair.

"Leave me alone or I'll-"

"Or you'll what?" He smirked crossing his arms " I'm being extremely polite I could snap your neck in an instant without thinking about it ever again"

"Then do it"

He frowned and his aura became soft for a moment before he regained his strength.

"You have two hours to go home and retrieve your belongs and say goodbyes to your parents you ungrateful human" he cursed about to walk away.

"Or what?" I felt a hard push to a wall and I was two feet off the ground.

"Or I'll tear you limb from limb and use your blood to feed the enslaved vampires" I gulped largely. "Again, you have two hours. " he jumped back and I fell to the floor face first. When I looked up he was gone and the man that drove me here stood in front of me and pulled me up.

"Fuck! This can't be happening! I'm a human"

The man sighed and walked me out the corridor.

"Look Luna-"

"Do not call me Luna!" I barked at the man feeling enraged.

"Okay, look Aurora, you maybe human but you're a pretty cool person, Alpha Aiden on the other hand is not so please avoid provoking him so he doesn't kill you.

"What are you? Why aren't you sired to him like the rest of the wolves."

"Because I'm not a wolf"

"You're a human?"

"Close, I'm a warlock, my family had banished me because I didn't want to kill innocence like them"

"But yet you abide by Alpha Aiden, that's a little hypocritical of you don't you think"

"Yes, I presume it is but what I lived like with my coven was hell compared to my life with the Alpha"

"How so?" I asked enthralled by his story, maybe if I listen to him I'll forget how utterly butt fucked I am.

"They kill so many people and used their blood as a tool to stay young forever, they killed for their blood! They kill and drank and drank! They forced me to kill innocent children and woman for their blood. I-i couldn't stop. They turned my family into fucking mosquitoes that lived forever with magic powers. They can't die so I ran from home to save my soul.