Chapter 9: You Don't Talk About Fight Club

While I laid in bed I cried.

I didn't want to care. I wanted to be content with Ethan, wouldn't you? But it just hurt so badly knowing that somewhere in this house, Melissa the gold retriever was kissing Alpha Asshole.

And it hurts. As I closed my eyes and attempted to fall asleep I heard noises from outside clearly.

"Aw" she moaned. "Harder!" She yelled.

"Fuck yeah" his deep voice said.

"Yes daddy!" She screeched. "Come on my dirty little face."

I'm going to assume he did because she started screaming 'yes' and 'more'
I can't sleep to this.

A few minutes passed and she said "another round?"

"Melissa if I keep looking at your face my boner is gonna go away"

She whined. "You're being mean, are you stressed?"

"Melissa, you're a good fuck and all but we are seriously not having a heart"

"Okay" she whispered. "Plus, I can't talk if my mouth is full" I could basically hear her wink.

I hated her, almost as much as I did him.

"Wait" she whispered. "Do you think your human can hear us?" I heard him suck in a breath.

"I- I didn't check"

"Aiden! We can't fuck if she hears us!"

"I'll go check upstairs to see if she's in my room."

My intense hearing heard everything. His pattern of breathing. His sweat sliding down his smooth face. The sound of his racing heart. Of his clenched fist.

He walked quickly up the stairs and I quickly wiped my tears and ran to the piano on the far left side of the room and started to play as if nothing was heard.

"Dumb bitch" I heard Melissa laugh from downstairs.

The door creaked open and I continued to play the soft melody of the song.

"Oh, Aurora I didn't know you were up it's the middle of the night."  he said walking up to me shirtless and in boxer briefs only. His hair was wild and crazy. He smelled of sex.

"Where were you today?" I asked still playing.

He gulped.

"None of your business Aurora" I smirked. Then I guess itys consistent since I was with my Ethan all day and night, but I didn't fuck Ethan.

"You're right" I smiled and played a darker melody without realizing.

"I-I-"

"Can't stay in here tonight?" I gulped.

He looked at me daringly "How did you know that?"

"Because I've been here for hours alone waiting for you to come back but you didn't, so I thought you were just busy being Alpha and all. Stay loyal to your people."

He cleared his throat." Well, I was-"

"I don't care Aiden"

And I stopped listening. Eventually he walked away.

"Did she buy it?" Her candy sweet voice whined.

No.

"Totally" he laughed cockily. "Now, I believe part of me was about to enter you"

"You assumed correct."

And for the next five hours I had to try to fall asleep to the sounds of Aiden and Melissa fucking each other like rabbits.