Chapter 10: I Am Aurora's Love.

I pulled out my dress from my luggage and felt content with it. I wasn't the prettiest girl, but I did have the prettiest mama with an expertise level of clothes shopping.

The dress was hand sowed by my grandmother, to my mom, and onto me. The fabric was exquisite and divine. The ageless lace and silk hugged my curves in a generous manner.

I covered my face with a small amount of make up.

Ethan will be there. I sighed in joy. No longer will I have to ravish in the likes of Alpha Last Two Seconds.

The sliver crystals lid up my face now purple highlighted hair. I wasn't sure why I chose to adapt the color change but the never the less I stuck with my guts and did so. My matte lipstick which was freshly used felt divine on my lips. I toped this bad ass outfit off with a leather jacket.

Not cause it was cute, or went with the outfit, just to remind Aiden that I do what the fuck I want to.

I heard the guest talking downstairs and Aiden mumbling things to guest. The party has been happening for an hour or so but it felt like ages until,

"Ethan, son of the MIA Colin Smith."

"Ah, yes, come in sir" an awed voice commanded.

"As I will do good sir" I heard the graceful footsteps of Ethan and I smirked.

"Let's get started shall we?"

I walked out my room and saw the workers waiting outside and surprisingly enough,

"Salis?"

I haven't seen him since or.....slight loss of control the other day.

"Aurora" he bent his head, he looked seemingly older. "I know I've said this but I am incredibly-"

"Don't Salis, it's happened, it's over, just don't let it be a routine or I might die before my attempt to assassinate Alpha Asshole.

"I'll keep that in mind" Salis sighed biting his lips.

"Let's go bloodsucker, I gotta date" I winked and made my way down the stairs. And of course that cheesy shit happened, I walked down and it's like I came down in lingerie most men looked at me in complete awareness where as the others looks impassive. The woman, open book. Hate.

"Well hiya to you too" I said walking down.

I walked to the stage and took the mic.

"Listen up-"

"My Luna" they all bowed. I rolled my eyes.

"Rule number two, call me Luna, you get your ass kicked. My name is Aurora V Blair, don't ask for the V."

"Okay Venus" my head snapped up and I saw Ethan wink at me and move his head towards  the exit and he held up five finger.

Meet him outside in five? Man I'll see you in four.

I mingled with some fake people but haven't yet seen the looks of Aiden.
He's probably fucking that skank Melissa.

I was surprised not to see my father but I knew he was a Guard and that means he was probably out patrolling seeing as millions of people want me dead now, even more now that I'm Luna.

I almost made my way outside but I was met face to face with the skank herself. Her glare was threatening and I smiled brightly at her pissed face.

"Goldy, glad to see you've got your bladder issues sorted out."

"Watch your back you dirty human slut"

"Buy me a mirror babe"

She growled and I winked at her pissed expression and attempted to walk past she-hulk and of course she was blocking my way.