05|Conspicuity

Conspicuously ~

We can forgive a child who fears the dark, but a man who fears the light is simply a hidden coward.

The amazement I held for HQ( headquarters) was becoming belittled as the beautiful beast behind me continuously barked at me madly.

"Aurora Venus Blair stop walking this instant-"

"Don't. Call. Me. Venus!" I roared turning rapidly. His face softened but again he returned to his hard facade.

"Don't tell me what to do! I'll call you whatever I want to"

"Fine! Then fuck off!" I yelled walking away from his jackass. Just as I was about to go up the stairs there he was in front of me.

"Listen here human-"

"Aurora"

"The only reason you're alive is because you are my mate but that doesn't stop me from locking you with the prisoners and visiting you once week for my wolves sake."

My breath caught, the dungeon is where the witches, most Silas followers and vampires were held and worst of all to me, the Hybrids."

"You wouldn't." I called his bluff.

"Wouldn't I?" He smirked and suddenly he pulled me in and ran me to the lower level.

"Stop! Stop! I swear to god I'll kill myself down the just for the sake of your wolf's misery for all eternity."

He has looked at me shocked.

"You wouldn't."

I bit my gum hardly.

"How much blood does an enslaved vampire need to stop being desiccated?" My mouth slowly filled with blood. " A shot glass worth? Half?"

He dropped me immediately and I spat the blood to the side smiling.

"He would feed on me and as my lifeless body laid in his arms your wolf would torment you for the rest of eternity is that right?"

He pushed me down. "I will not be you push pin!" He barked.

"Good, then as I said" I stood up and saw Salis down the hall watching silently with shocked eyes. "Stay out of my way and vice versa" I walked with my bag clutched tightly to my arm.

"He's gonna shave your head if you don't stop." Salis said walking to my room and right across the hall was the room of Asshole Alpha Aiden.

Why did he have to be such a twat?
He was a beautiful man no doubt. His short wavy brown hair like honey to a bee. His soft brown eyes and chiseled profile was a sight to be enthralled by. His physique was divine but he as a person was the devil himself, on a bad day.

He was rude and arrogant.

Yes, he may be a good Alpha but what good is that if your people are sired to you anyways.

"Don't break your brain."

"Salis where in this castle does no one go?"

"Well that's simple, the room of Mr. and Mrs. Night. The leaders of Kingdom pack before Aiden."

" Where is that?"

"I can't say"

"What about the dungeons, how long do people go without going there?" I asked getting at an idea.