21| traitor

21| traitor

The kingdom seemed to have a darker theme to it ever since she disappeared.

Everyone believed she ran away, they sought the assistance of high Warlocks since no one could find her.

He went continent to continent, city to city seeking the help of he greatest minds to the cheeky boys who thought they could help. Day after day the will of the kingdom to go find her dwindled. Hope diminished.

Everyone began to either hate her for leaving, or mourned her loss.

Even the guards aside from her father thought to be dead. David and his girlfriend had no relevant information that could help find her so he bid them good riddance.

The only one who never gave up hope, the only one who barely slept, barely ate was the one that thought he hated her the most.

Aiden Night, Alpha of the Kingdom.

In the months that Aurora was missing he spent everyday looking though ever cranny to find her. Never did he give up hope. Silas tried to convince his friend that he needed to move on, that his time was up and he was required to assign a new Luna.

But no, his wolf and him both knew that no one in the world, no mater how much him and Aurora may have fought, could ever replace her.

He needed her. He missed her. And he'd do anything to get her back.

***

As I sat in my study replaying the last time I saw her, I was interrupted by a knock on my chamber door.

"Who dares intrudes?" He yelled bitterly.

My queries were quenched when I saw Andromeda, better known as Andrew, walk into my room. The vampire took in my state and he could tell I wasn't in the mood for his games. That didn't stop him from toying with me though.

"Aiden—"

"It's Alpha to you," I barked at him irritated as he strolled thoughtlessly next to me with a shot of misfit in his crystal blue eyes.

"Alpha, in the years I've known you, I've rarely ever seen oh this distraught, well not since mama and papa Night kicked the bucket," he smirked gawking at me. As a response I pushed him against the walls feeling my wolf fangs elongated ready to rip his throat out.

"Watch it Andrew," I warned tightening my grip on his neck.

"Look Aiden, I just came here because I heard about your predicament with your Luna, Ava? Was it?"

"Aurora Blair," I sucked in a breath and prayed internally that his wasn't one of his tricks, for if it was, I'd do nothing less than rain hell upon him.

"Well, I may or may not have stumbled upon the whereabouts of the Luna and I may be willing to bargain for his location—"

My grip on my old friends neck tightened, "You will tell me where she is or I will—"

"Or you'll what?" Andrew barked and I saw the fire behind his eyes lighting up like dynamite. He was enjoying it. I could smell it on him. "It's not like you can kill me, the longer you take to find her, the deeper she'll fall into the machine and then they'll be no way to get her out. Every day you don't find her here, the more she forgets about everything in there, her friends, her family. Even you. Alpha Aiden. She be as good as dead and you'd have to be assigned a new 'mate' which you and I both know will never compare to the beauty or the feeling that Aurora gave you."

I snarled our manically and felt my heart shake uncontrollably fast.

"So I'll say this again you mewling mut. I'll tell you her location, I'll even bring you there...for a price of course."

I looked at him wearily as I let go on his neck retracting with a broken sigh. "Whatever you want."

With that he smirked eagerly at me knowing that he had me wrapped around him little pinky.

***

Sneaking into the dungeon was little to no work. You would think after kidnapping the most wanted women in the world that they'd take better precaution. But then again it had taken me weeks to even location her vicinity.

Andrew followed close behind. I stayed weary of him. Who was he associated with? Who would dare steal my queen? My Luna?

We kept down the rocky pavement going lower and lower into the earth. Salis and a few other guardsmen had stayed to protect the entrance in case this was a trap. But Andrew didn't know that.

Finally we reached an opening and there a silver door. I turned to see Andrew wondering if he had a key, but the minute I did he hit me over he head with a rock.

"Ah shit," I fell to the ground heaving looking up at Andrew who had a cocky look on his face.

"Sorry Aiden, they said they'd be giving me an island of pregnant women if delivered you to them. How could I pass this up—"

"Salis!" I called.

"Don't strain yourself my friend he can't help you. Let's just say, he's a bit tied up right now. You thought we were dumb enough to think that the Alpha wouldn't have back up? Isn't this great though, I've delivered not only the Luna to the most powerful kingdom to ever exist, but now I've given the fucking Alpha. I'll be a living legend for this." He beamed running his tongue over his sharpened fangs.

"You're going to regret this you stupid leach—"

I was cut off by the presence of two new vampires who came from the silver door.

"Andromeda, you've done well, my child."

Andrew, that conniving traitor bowed his head to the three men that stood at my feet.

I looked closely at their faces, I took a look cause I knew the minute I escaped, I was going to come back. I was going to kill each and every last one of them.

The tallest one of the three grabbed me by my hair and pushed me into cave like room. The wall dropped with water, it was cold and damp. But what caught my eye was the women who was laid out on a table with wires shooting out of her as a man sat on the end of the bed by her head with his hands on either side.

I'd seen the likes of him before, I've even used a Warlock like him as a means of torture.

That girl on the table, it was Aurora. No doubt about it. I didn't even have to take a good look at her. I could feel it in my bones. My wolf called out to her. That was my Queen, my Luna, and as much as we may have fought, she was the love of my life.

I tried to run over to her, but alas, the grip on my arms and legs were too strong for me to take alone. These vampires must've been hundreds if not thousands of years old.

"Let me go!" I growled felling my wolf rage out. "I'll kill you! I'll kill each and every last one of you—"

And then I felt a needle dig into my neck, and all I saw was black.

A/N-

...so...I'm back? *runs away*