Chapter 7: His Melissa, My Ethan

I woke up to the sounds of crunching.
And more crunching , and even more. In the background was extremely loud music and this was the most irritating thing ever.

I opened my eyes and groaned. My body was soar and my arm was no longer hand cuffed to the post. I was facing the toned physique of Aiden Night and I was hungry.

He was preoccupied my his food and music to realize I was awake and in pain.

I'm happy I brushed my teeth last night or my mouth would have been kicking. I sat massaged my soar wrist and replayed the events from last night in my head.

Salis. I don't know what it is but a part of me cared for him where another is paranoid and holds an unjustified hatred for him. Kind of like the way I felt for Aiden although I hated him way more.

I didn't care though, tomorrow I would be seeing Ethan Smith and all would be right.

I turned to Aiden and huffed his eyes caught mine and he smiled a crooked smile.

"Hello gorgeous" he said snuggly.

"You have serious issues. I can not believe you chained me to a bed!"

"What can I say? I'm a freak in the sheet"

"Hahaha" so funny I forgot to laugh.

He gave me some of his food and walked out and get dress. He wore grey sweatpants and a white wife beater. All I could do I force myself to imagine Ethan in the same apparel and trust me that was a good ass sight.

He sat on the bed and I could see him plotting ways to get on my very last nerves. That was until I heard the sound of knocking on the palace door.

His face drained of color and he jumped up.

"What?" I asked eating the croissant he handed to me earlier.

"Um, I have to go out"

"Well, I have nothing better to do so I wanna go outside too."

"I have to do this alone-"

"Ha! You thought I meant go outside with you? No thank you hot shot I just want fresh air so I'm going on the porch.

His noise flared at my words. "You are not to leave this room"

"Fuck off Ariel, you obviously don't understand human terms. I said I don't want to go outside with you"

He walked up to me and wrapped his hand around my neck again not squeezing.

"One day, I'm gonna get tired of hearing that full mouth of yours. His lips were so close to line and one wrong move and my lips would touch his.

And I didn't want that...I think.

"Was that suppose to intimidated me?"

His eyes flashed with this look that I couldn't understand and still don't.

"Maybe, or maybe I just wanted to-"

The knocks became louder and he pushed me to the bed. I growled and picked up a glass shard and I can't remember how it got on the floor.

That is saying a lot.

I held it to his face.

"I am not your rag doll so stop flinging me around"

"Or what-"

I stabbed the glass shard deep into the hand he grabs my neck by.

"Fuck!" He hissed and pulled the glass shard out.