1.2

Teddy sat nervously next to Sam in lunch later that day, wondering where on earth his sister could be. The fact that she hadn't shown up to meet him after his second period class made him worry that something had happened to her.

Sam wasn't helping the situation at all either, listing all the ways Ara could have gotten herself hurt or messed up in. Teddy shot her a warning glare that shut her up. "I don't mean to snap at you Sam but you really aren't making me feel better." He said.

"M 'sorry." She muttered.

"It's not your fault." He replied. Calum hood sat down next to Sam scaring both her and Teddy. Michael and Luke stood behind them, and they looked quite angry.

"Where the fuck is Ashton?" Calum asked Teddy, glaring at the younger boy.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" Teddy replied. "I haven't seen him at all today. I've been here worrying about my sister." He snapped. All of a sudden, Ara appeared next to him, ruffling his hair.

"Hi dork." She teased. Teddy glared at her.

"Where the fuck have you been?" He asked in a serious tone.

"I was kidnapped." She replied casually. Teddy looked ready to faint. "Relax! I wasn't actually kidnapped. Besides, I was in good company. Sorta." She said.

"I take offense to that." Ashton said, standing next to Luke.

"Oh suck it up buttercup." Ara said, sticking out her tongue.

"Quit being mean." Ashton smirked.

"Nah." She replied. Teddy, Sam, Calum, Michael and Ashton watched as the two interacted with each other. It scared them if they were being honest.

"Jerk."

"I am not a junior educated rich kid." She stated.

"Why you little-"

"Shush, there are children in here." She said, covering Teddy's ears. She shook his sister off, who only smiled at him.

"Ha funny." He said. Ashton turned around with a smile. "See you around Ara." He called over his shoulder.

"Bye Goldie Locks!" She yelled back. Calum looked to Luke and Michael and shook his head.

"I don't want to know." He said, standing up and going after his friend. Once they were gone, Teddy hit his sister in the arm.

"Please tell me you weren't with him." He said. Ara sighed.

"Fine, I won't." Teddy groaned, letting his head hit the table.

"What am I going to do with you?" He asked.

"That . . . is a very good question." Ara said. "A very good question indeed."

"What the fuck Ash?" Calum said shoving Ash against the lockers.

"What do you mean 'what the fuck'?" He retorted.

"You're hanging out with her? When did that happen?"

"Oh calm down." Ashton huffed.

"Calm down? She's a freak."

"She's not. She's actually really cool." Ashton pointed out. Michael and Luke exchanged glances with each other. "Whatever. Just forget guys. " he said, stalking off.

"What is going on?" Luke asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"I have no clue." Mike said. "But it has something to do with Ara."

"Agreed." Calum said.

Ara kept her head down as her and Teddy walked home. They hadn't said much to each other since lunch. Teddy sighed in defeat. "Can we go see mum?" He asked her. Ara nodded.