Chapter 14

Kirstie's POV

We started up with school again and I was very excited for things to go back to normal, well more normal. I walked into the building and went to my locker where Jeremy was waiting for me,

"Good morning beautiful" he greeted me

"Morning" I responded blandly

"What's wrong?"

"Rough morning, didn't get food or coffee"

"Good"

"Why?"

"I went to Starbucks this morning and got you this" he handed me coffee and food

"You are the best! What did I do to deserve this?"

"You've got a lot to deal with. It's the least I could do"

"We should get to homeroom"

We walked into the class room and I was called over by the teacher.

"Kirstin, are you free Saturday" I looked over at Jeremy. He was taking me on a date Saturday, but I really needed the money. "You can bring Jeremy along. Are you two together?"

"Yeah"

"Bring him along, the girls will be good, I promise"

"Are you sure?"

"Kirstin, you're a very good girl, I trust you"

"Thank you! What's the occasion?"

"Our anniversary"

"Oh right! I totally forgot!"

"I planned a getaway for the day and we'll be back late so once you put the girls to bed, the night is yours"

"Are you sure?"

"I trust you, Kirstin. So does Mimi, and the girls keep asking about you"

"I can't wait to see them. Anything I should know prior to going?"

"Nope, same as usual darling"

"Alright,"

The bell rang and Jeremy and I had the same first period so we walked together.

"What was that about?" He asked

"They need me to babysit Saturday"

"But our date"

"You're coming with me"

"Why?"

"I need to take this job. Without my dad, we need the money"

"Alright"

"The girls go to bed early, then we've got the house to ourselves"

"Seriously?"

"They really trust me"

"That's great"

----------

We arrived at the house at 8:45 am.

"Kirstin!" Mimi exclaimed when she saw me. She ran over to give me a hug " how are you doing sweetie? I heard about your father"

"He's getting married, for real this time"

"The girls are so excited to see you"

"I'm so excited to see them" we walked in. I took my shoes off at the door and Jeremy followed.

"You must be Jeremy! I'm Mimi. Kirst, nice catch"

"Thanks"

"Kirstie!" I heard the two girls scream as they came running down the stairs

"Hey!" I bent down to give both the girls hug

"We'll be home late tonight girls so please be good for Kirstin and Jeremy okay?"

"Okay mommy" they said tugging at my arm to go play

"Who are you?" Sophia, the younger girl asked Jeremy

"This is Jeremy, my boyfriend. Your parents were very nice to let him join us, so please be nice to him"

"We will" the girls said

"Will he play dolls with us?"

"I think he will" the girls ran down the stairs to the basement where the dolls were.

"You're lucky I love you" he said before we headed downstairs after the girls

-----------

"Lunch time!" I called from the kitchen with four plates with sandwiches of everyone's choice. We all sat at the table and ate together.

"This sandwich is really good, thanks babe" Jeremy said as he leaned over and kissed me

"I'm glad you like it" I noticed the girls were staring at us and I blushed.

The girls wanted to do our makeup and Daniella took me to her room to do mine while Sophia and Jeremy were in the younger girl's room.

"Do you love Jeremy?" Dani asked as she started

"I do, why?"

"You guys are just so cute! Why did my dad let him come with you?"

"We had planned a date for today"

She was silent for the rest of the time. When we were finished Jeremy and I were both hysterical because we both looked crazy. I saw Dani whisper something to Sophia.

"Stay here" Sophia said "we are going to make you guys something"

Jeremy and I sat on the couch together. I was basically on his lap. There were some interesting smells coming from the kitchen but I trusted the girls.

"Guys come in here please!" The yelled we walked in and they were dressed identically and had set up the table for us.

"We want to give you a memorable date" Dani said

"You girls didn't have to do this"

"But we wanted to"

That date was definitely memorable in the best was possible, especially since it was our 3 month anniversary.