Chapter 31

Kirstie's POV

The next few days at school were fine. Finals are coming up and I starting studying with Jeremy, Mitch, and Scott. The four of us have become a little study group and have been working extremely hard to make sure we all do well. After finals, school will end for the year and we have three months off for summer. Honestly I can't wait. I can't wait to be able to spend the day hanging out with my friends and boyfriend. The movie nights that run so late they turn into sleepovers and the all nighters where we would talk about absolutely everything. I can't wait to get back to that.

"Knock knock" Mitch said as he entered my room

"Aren't you supposed to actually knock"

"When was the last time I actually did that?"

"You should start"

"And why is that?"

"I could've been naked"

"Are you?"

"No, but I could've been"

"But you're not. So me walking in on you like that was not a problem"

"Knock knock" Scott said as he entered my room

"See! It's not that big of a deal! Scott does it too!"

"Just because Scott does it doesn't mean it's right. If Scott jumped off a bridge would you?"

"Well..."

"Never mind. Don't answer that. My point is, you can't just walk in on someone without a warning"

"I technically give a warning"

"As you're walking in! That doesn't count"

"Fine" Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" The three of us said in unison and Jeremy walked in.

"See! That's how you're supposed to do it!"

"Do what? I'm so lost. What did I miss?"

"Mitch and Scott both say 'knock knock' as they walk into my room and I told them they have to stop doing that because I could be naked and they would be walking in on me. Shouldn't they actually knock?"

"Yes"

"Thank you! Someone understands! Now that we've settled that we should probably start studying"