Chapter 34

Kirstie's POV

The rest of the year and finals flew by very fast. Before I knew it, it was summer and I was having fun with my friends and boyfriend everyday.

The years quickly went by and before I knew it we were seniors and graduating. The graduation ceremony was beautiful. Our class was pretty small, but the ceremony still felt very long. Mitch and Scott were whispering to each other and giggling the entire time.

After the ceremony everyone was taking pictures and Jeremy pulled me aside. We walked for a little while before stopping far away from everyone. He took my hands and looked at me, his eyes full of lust, and smiled before getting down on one knee.

"Kirstin, these past four years have been the best four years of my life. Meeting you was one of the best things to ever happen to me. I can't imagine what these past four years would have been like without you. We've been through ups and downs and everything in between. We've been each other's shoulder to cry on, and planned some of the most epic birthday parties for each other. Although it took a little extra push from Mitch to help me get to know you and then later ask you out on a date, I think he knew that it would be the best decisions we both would have ever made. Now that we're graduating and going off to college I want to solidify this relationship. So, Kirstin Taylor Maldonado, will you marry me?" I looked at him with tears in my eyes as he took out one of the most beautiful rings I had ever seen.

"Yes!"

And that's the end of this book. I hope you all enjoyed it. Bye!!