Chapter 20

Jeremy's POV

Valentines Day is coming up and it needs to be perfect. I planned the perfect date. I'm sending Kirstie on a scavenger hunt all over the little town we live in. It started with a text.

Kirstie's POV

I woke up to a text from Jeremy.

Jeremy: do you remember where our first date was? As unofficial as it was, it looks like you're already there. Go to your mom get breakfast and she may help you find me.

A scavenger hunt for Valentine's Day. I wonder what he has up his sleeve.

I ran downstairs and quickly ate my breakfast and then my mom handed me a slip of paper.

Do you remember where we first met? I might just be there. Go! And the faster you get there, the faster you get me.

I got up and ran to the school where Mitch was standing. He handed me another slip of paper and chocolates.

Guess I'm not here. The chocolates are for you I hope you enjoy them. If you want to find me go to where we celebrated our 3 month anniversary. Maybe I'm there

I went to Mr. Avel's house. He was standing outside with the girls. He handed me a note and a jewelry box with the most beautiful necklace.

The necklace is beautiful isn't it. Anyway, to find me is going to be harder than you thought. Where did you have to take care of me? That's where you should head to next.

I thanked the Avels and headed to Jeremy's house. He wasn't there but his mom was. She had a note for me.

Beautiful girl, you've made it to the end. I know you can't see me and are probably confused. Just turn around.

I turned around and there he was standing with roses. I had the biggest smile on my face as I ran to him and embraced him.

We spent the day together, and it was one of the best days I had spent with anyone. He is the sweetest boyfriend ever..