Chapter 21

Kirstie's POV

The bell rang letting us out for spring break. Everyone was so excited and normally I would be too, except I wasn't. I wasn't looking forward to my spring break trip. I wanted to spend spring break with my friends and unfortunately they weren't allowed to come to the wedding so I was going alone.

My flight was early the next morning, but I don't think I'll be getting any sleep. Jeremy, Mitch, and Scott are insisting that I spend the entire night with them and of course I agreed, I just couldn't think about leaving without one proper girls night + Jeremy.

I waited by my locker for the boys to come and join me before we all walk back to my place.

"Hey beautiful" Jeremy said as he arrived giving me a little peck on the lips before Mitch and Scott came.

"Let's go!!" Scott yelled

"Party!!" Mitch replied and we were off.

"Mom, we're home. We'll be in my room if you need us" I yelled as we dropped our bags by the door and ran up the stairs. I reached under my bed and pulled out my empty suitcase.

"You didn't pack?" Mitch asked in disbelief

"I forgot" I lied

"I don't believe that"

"Fine I wanted you to pack for me cause you're the best at it"

"Figures" he walked over to my closet which was a complete mess "You need help" he looked towards Scott and Jeremy "how do you guys feel about closet organizing?"

~~~~~

Three hours and 2 and a half pizzas later my closet was organized and I was packed.

"Movie and ice cream?" Scott suggested

"Duh!" Mitch and I said in unison

"Scott. You pick the movie. Jeremy, go with Scott so we don't watch frozen again. Mitch, spoons. I'll get the ice cream" I directed everyone. Within 10 minutes we were on the couch, at tub of ice cream each, watching the movie Scott chose.

~~~~~

"Bye Kirst, we'll miss you" they said in unison as I got in the car with my mom. Leo had flown out a few days ago.

"Bye! I'll text you when I land"

My mom drove me to the airport and dropped me off. I checked my bag and made my way through security making it to my gate 30 minutes before boarding.

The plane ride wasn't bad. I was so tired from no sleep the night before that I slept the entire ride.

When I got off the plane I got my bag before I heard the voice of a very cheery woman yell my name.

~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy the longer chapter today! I don't really know where I'm going with this story after the next few chapters so if you have any ideas please let me know!