•two•

I just didn't want to barge in without asking but I mean anything could've happened. He could've been dying and I was the one person to come in and check up, yet, I wouldn't be able to call for help. Or maybe a burglar came to rob him?? Oh no.

I quietly opened the door wider and stepped in without a sound. I looked around the apartment and it seems nothing was missing.

His apartment was so neat and organized. Usually a guys house or room would be a mess but I mean he did dress quite nice when I saw him.

I walked a bit farther into the apartment and heard someone. A-A f-female voice??

"Ahh Kim Taehyung"

My jaw had dropped at the image in front of my eyes.

"I'm gonna cum baby. You're so wet for me~~"

I closed my eyes shut and turned around running out the door. Did I just witness.... oh my god.

I hurried and grabbed my keys from my purse and closed the door.

"W-what the actual f-fuck.."

I couldn't believe my eyes. No words to explain what I just saw. But yet.. my face feels flushed?

|next day|

I batted my eyes as the sun shined through the glassed window. I rubbed my eyes making my eye sight clearer. I made my way to the kitchen as I yawned, stretching out my arms.

'KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK' (honestly whatever you hear when your door knocks cuz Idk exactly)

I walked over and opened the door to see the blonde male at my door step.

Great fucking way to start off my morning.

"Morning neighbor-" his eyes went wide as he looked up and down at me.

"Morn-"

Shit! No pants...

"UHM. I'LL BE RIGHT BACK"

My face went red from ear to ear as the most embarrassing thing had to happen once I moved in. I grabbed my black jeans that fit nice and comfortably and threw on a a t-shirt.

"H-hey..."

"What a great impression" he looked away licking his lips and laughed.

"W-Who k-knew someone would come over this early.." I couldn't keep my voice stable. Especially what I saw last night. Yeah who couldn't forget though...

"Well I just wanted to say good morning to the newbie next door but I guess seeing this was good enough to say good morning back" he smirked. He licked his lips again. Why does he lick his lips like that?

"A-Are you a pervert??" I looked at him wide eyes.

"N-no I'm not. But I mean if u want to think that way, go ahead"

"Ok...well I gotta go now.."

I didn't know what to do, so I closed the door on him. I suppose that was rude of me... but the thought of him living next door?? Oh please.

Mom: [sweetie how are you doing? Did you sleep well? I'm so sorry I couldn't call last night. My shift changed]

"I'm doing great actually (despite the fact of what had happened this morning) and I somewhat did.."

Mom: [god that's so great to hear. Do you like it there so far? Dad was worried sick because he couldn't say goodbye to you]

"It's alrite here. I mean I've only lived here not even a day mom"