•sixteen•

PARK JIMIN POV ~

"Jimin where has Y/N been?"

"Oh I actually have no idea" I finished washing the dishes and realized that she went to France with someone.

France? But with who?

I tried to ignore it while changing into my clothes but she's always on my mind. Even when she's next to me I can't stop looking at her.

The night at her house, I could've sworn I would had kissed her if her little brother didn't come in on time.

I grabbed my wallet and keys and headed outside to go home.

Once I stepped outside the cold air had hit me. Making my nose turn red.

I really hope she's going to be fine with whoever she went to France with.

I want to travel with her. Spend every moment with her. I didn't think I would turn out like this.

I stopped before I could open the door and slid my hands into my pockets from the cold.

I want to tell her.

I want to tell her when she comes back.

_____

His hands roaming every inch of my body sending goosebumps everywhere.

"I think I might had just failed" he said unzipping his jeans.

"I think I'm doing pretty good don't you think?" I finally spoke after staying silent.

He bent towards me and kissed my neck. As much as I hate when he kisses my neck because there's always a mark there but his soft lips, rough kiss wasn't to pass up for. So I let him do it. Many times.

He finally gets the chance to take off my jeans and underwear and looks at me with satisfaction in his eyes.

He lightly pours some wine on my torso and watches it run down my skin.

He became impatient watching it reach my clit and spits on his hands jerking his self off before putting his member in.

I watch him jerk off before he puts it in me.

"Ah fuck!" I yelled a bit.

Thrusts in slowly at first making me moan in pleasure.

He comes down towards me still thrusting and kisses my lips so passionately. My hands come at a rest from gripping onto the sheets and my arms come around his neck.

He slowly released his wet soft lips from mine and tells me turn around. And I did so.

He runs his hand down my back to my neck and then back up again slapping my ass cheek.

After all I'm not as drunk anymore. His hands and body already making me feel sober enough.

He thrusts in slowly but harder.

I grip tighter on the sheets and my cheek faced down on the bed.

"Shit it's so tight"

I can hear him groan and moan every minute while slapping my ass cheeks.

The pain from slapping I could've sworn they were probably red but the pleasure made me forget about it.

He turns me around again as I'm the one facing him now and he drops down sucking my clit. He stops and let's his fingers do the work. He puts two fingers to start out with pushing in and out.

All the noise was either from the cars outside honking and driving past or his thrusting inside me with my wetness.

"Shit" He says and plays with his cock.